Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio

Go down 
+3
LordAK
Faizal
doc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

Honor Points : 4957

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio Empty
PostSubject: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio 00

Last edited by doc on Thu May 03, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faizal
Recruit
Recruit
Faizal

Honor Points : 4526

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Askar Tanah Melayu for flames of war is it?
Back to top Go down
http://slaaneshprince.blogspot.com/
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:49 pm

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio Tugu+Legio

Almost done.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6466

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Waah.. gila semangat! But I think it needs bigger Banner bro..
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

Honor Points : 4777

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:31 pm

why is the dead CSM in green & blue?
Back to top Go down
http://vuel-iqbal.blogspot.com
cookie_yip
cookie_yip

Honor Points : 4969

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Vuel wrote:

Terasa... Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Faizal
Recruit
Recruit
Faizal

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:52 pm

LordAK wrote:
Waah.. gila semangat! But I think it needs bigger Banner bro..

yeah, bendera kena besar lagi, lol! nice idea dude!
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

TUGU LEGIO
As the Legio Malaysia's B'day is just around the corner, I came up with this to celebrate our heroes of Legio.
On top is our standard bearer and the pillar of Legio, Mr Jeff "Salamander" Brooks. A lot of credit should be given to him for tolerating and accommodating the Legio members.
On his left, is Khairul Effendy, represented as his favorite chapter, the Angels Sanguine. He has organized many leagues and tournament in Legio, namely Kindred, a 40K doubles tournament, which is an annual event.
On Jeff's right we see our beloved hero Azlan Ramli. Well, more than half the terrains in Legio belongs to him and without Jeff and him, there would be no Legio Malaysia Chapter at all.
Now on the ground....well that is Arzmi who is represented as an injured Grey Knight, his favorite chapter. He is missing in the gaming scene at the moment but his contributions to Legio will not be forgotten.
On the foreground is Alvin in the CSM Alpha Legion. He is the guy who can quench the gamers thirst for more models. He is the man to look for your need in this hobby/gaming world.
One guy missing is, Iqbal Rahim, Our friendly, photographer and the backbone of Legio. He will be represented by another Chaos Space Marine....work in progress and will post up the photo soon.
Because of all this hard work, I presented myself there also....well that's me in my favorite Chapter, The White Scars.
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:45 am

Vuel wrote:

Tried my hand on Alpha Legion.
Will post the photos once I have finished.
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:54 am

doc wrote:
On the foreground is Alvin in the CSM Alpha Legion. He is the guy who can quench the gamers thirst for more models. He is the man to look for your need in this hobby/gaming world.

and in the diorama, you've depicted him as the CSM in a 'bending over' position Evil or Very Mad
poor Alvin lol!
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:37 am

Vuel wrote:
doc wrote:

and in the diorama, you've depicted him as the CSM in a 'bending over' position Evil or Very Mad
poor Alvin lol!

He looked even worst when I added you there. He seemed to be giving you a...hmmm...
if you know what I mean. I will reposition the two dead Alpha Legion guys so that they don't seem so awkward.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:45 am

you and all your fantasies Laughing
Back to top Go down
Faizal
Recruit
Recruit
Faizal

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:48 am

doc wrote:
Vuel wrote:
doc wrote:

poor Alvin lol!

He looked even worst when I added you there. He seemed to be giving you a...hmmm...
if you know what I mean. I will reposition the two dead Alpha Legion guys so that they don't seem so awkward.
Embarassed

He didn't look awkward at the moment, looked pretty much dead lol...poor Alvin..glory to the Emperor!
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:00 am

nicely done doc.. yup the alpha dude is bending over
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:49 am

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio TL

Completed the Tugu Legio last night with some changes for your pleasure and disappointment. The flag has been changed to a bigger one for your pleasure.
The CSM Alpha legionnaire has been repositioned with rocky molds so that he doesn't look like he is 'bending' over. I know this is a bit disappointing for your guys who wanted to 'taroh' Alvin or Iqbal but I cannot help it but to change the pose.
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5369

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:33 pm

semangat sial
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Nothing much to do in the ship...well most of the time.
Had to do something to keep me occupied, also you'll see me in the forums often.

More photos added in the blog. Click on the link below.
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio DSC01326WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio DSC01328WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio DSC01330WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio DSC01333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio   WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP - sneak preview of Tugu Legio
Page 1 of 1