Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free tutorials of warfare to all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6174

Free tutorials of warfare to all Empty
PostSubject: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

hey ya,

I am giving out free tutorials to anyone interested.

Basically how it will work is,

If your interested you can P.M me, and we will arrange a group together. My personal preference is either Legio or my place on alternate friday nights. And we will see how things go from there, first one will be next week on the 18th this month.

I might need another player to support me tho, since my Axis P.O.W is being transferred to Oberstleutnant Yip. But i am sure axis is one faction you wont be in short supply anytime soon (play allies, their tanks can jump like frogs!). If we cant get a player to borrow you their axis / allies faction, we can still play it but at a smaller scale.

I should be able to make two balance platoons for any players who want to give the game a go.
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4913

PostSubject: Re: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:18 pm

How about this, you do the tutorials as planned, but find a time to film a demo game and put it up on youtube.

That way, not only you help those that can't attend but you'd also contribute to a larger community.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:24 pm

i taught of that actually, i can do it, but i will need a cam recorder Razz
Back to top Go down
cookie_yip
cookie_yip

Honor Points : 4969

PostSubject: Re: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:17 pm

AznJake wrote:
How about this, you do the tutorials as planned, but find a time to film a demo game and put it up on youtube.

That way, not only you help those that can't attend but you'd also contribute to a larger community.

Didnt you get a core set too?
Back to top Go down
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4913

PostSubject: Re: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Yeah, I did.
You're suggesting I lend my models? I'd like to but it's rather far to get to Shah Alam from where I am. If it's Hobby Forge or Mid Valley I have no problem.

I have some amateur experience with filming and editing too though, again distance issue.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Actually the problem isn't the shoot or editing. I am an online compositor basically I do the finishing and effects in tv commercials and film.

Just short of a cam recorder ATM. Before I post up a vid I will need some test runs and learn to play first.

Yesterday at legio I felt like a sales men explaining and sharing stuff about dust. I got a few interested. And invited them to come this Friday to try it out. I won't Be playing, but will be there to Explain the mechanics and rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free tutorials of warfare to all   Free tutorials of warfare to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Free tutorials of warfare to all
Page 1 of 1