Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K3 fluff... Edward & BLee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BLee
Private
Private
BLee

Honor Points : 4668

K3 fluff... Edward & BLee Empty
PostSubject: K3 fluff... Edward & BLee   K3 fluff... Edward & BLee EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:36 pm

The arrival [GK & UM]

Pietrus sat quietly beside the strike cruiser’s captain. While the mortal beside him busied with scans and incoming reports, he had half slept. It was the only time he will be enjoying this comfort. Keeping his mind at rest as best as he could without over thinking, Pietrus eased his muscles. The message he had sent earlier was a little taxing but it has been received. They will be coming to provide support.

As the lone Imperial vessel held orbit on the dark side of a barren moon, Pietrus felt the warp ripple of the vessel he was waiting for. The wait had not been long. Pietrus had only arrived a few minutes earlier at the rendezvous point with his battle brothers at the edge of the Karkasshan system. Their stealthy approach, reinforced with null shieldings made sure they caught no one’s attention.

Unlike them, his contact did not have the pleasure of employing such a silent approach. Bursting forth from the warp, the Vae Victus appeared on the ship’s scanners. The captain beside him turned to inform Pietrus but his hand was already up indicating his knowledge of the matter. The Ultramarines had arrived on time just as Brother-Captain Leodegarius had said they would. Codex adhering brothers normally would.

“My lord, the Vae Victus is hailing us,” a comms officer called out from his station. “Would you prefer it on screen or your throne’s personal viewer?”

Standing up, Pietrus took to the helm’s railing and pointed to the screen, “Let’s have it in front of us...”

The main screen buzzed to life as the image of a space marine came to view. A battle scarred veteran looked back. “Ave Imperator, Librarian Pietrus. We have arrived as promised,” the space marine began. “I’m Lazlo Tiberius, commander of the Vae Victus.”

“Ave Imperator to you as well, Lord Admiral. Thanks be to the Emperor for your timely arrival. Brother-Captain Leodegarius’ trust in the 4th Company timing is commendable,” Pietrus replied.

“Ah yes, our captain had mentioned the honourable Captain Leodegarius before. However seeing the urgency of your summons, I believe you would like to speak to our company Codicier Colin,” Tiberius nodded and moved aside for the codicier.

The relatively young space marine took a step forward, facing Pietrus on the screen. With battle records of only a dozen campaigns, Colin bowed before the more experience Librarian. Lifting head up shortly after, Colin greeted Pietrus before getting down to business.

“As you know codicier, there is an unknown threat coming from this system. A garbled astrophatic message from Karkasshan reached the Grey Knights not too long ago. It is uncommon for such a message to reach us so directly. Hence, we have been deployed to investigate.”

Pietrus went on. “On arrival in this system, I have sensed daemonic presence. The warp has been uneasy in this system. Also in the course of our week long observations, xenos and other parties seem to have transited here. While we do not have time to look into trivial matters, a trophy of sorts seemed to have been calling on to us. Whether it is to recover, destroy or protect that remains unclear.”

“And this is where we come in, isn’t it Master Pietrus?” Colin took the cue. “Rest assured, we will fulfil your requests. We are here to assist in this search as ordered by Captain Ventris.”

“And as expected from an Ultramarine,” Pietrus grinned to himself.

Last edited by BLee on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLee
Private
Private
BLee

Honor Points : 4668

PostSubject: Re: K3 fluff... Edward & BLee   K3 fluff... Edward & BLee EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Not sure where to post this but since it is under Legio's segment, I thought I should go here...

Would love to read from the others who've submitted as well. Heard that there were 2 to 3 others.

Once again, thanks to the organizing team for K3! Hip hip hurray!
Back to top Go down
greenster92
Private
Private
greenster92

Honor Points : 4590

PostSubject: Re: K3 fluff... Edward & BLee   K3 fluff... Edward & BLee EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:39 pm

u came up with this dude? nicely done.
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

Honor Points : 4957

PostSubject: Re: K3 fluff... Edward & BLee   K3 fluff... Edward & BLee EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Pleasurable article.
I really enjoyed it...keep it coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K3 fluff... Edward & BLee   K3 fluff... Edward & BLee Empty

Back to top Go down

K3 fluff... Edward & BLee
Page 1 of 1