Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!

Go down 
+2
Alvin K
Dr-DOOOM!!!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6489

Huron and Fabius combo MAUT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!   Huron and Fabius combo MAUT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:33 am

Actually Vets are good since most opponent are marines (50% is huge number already) But take it only if you got spare points lah.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6209

PostSubject: Re: Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!   Huron and Fabius combo MAUT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 am

also good if your units are not fearless as CSM can fail their morale check and you see huge points sink if they go running away off the board.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6197

PostSubject: Re: Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!   Huron and Fabius combo MAUT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 am

I kinda think personally the Vet of the long war main use is that 1+ LD which cannot be lost unlike their fearless or icon bonuses which can be single targeted with a nice sniper shot or just thru bad positioning and then getting shot to bits... csm at ld 8/9 isnt that great... i would hate to see my 300 point unit running off the board cause they failed their ld lol
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6489

PostSubject: Re: Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!   Huron and Fabius combo MAUT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 am

Seriously, I was hoping to see more Ld8 on table because my Harbinger of Despair loves LD8 and below. AP1 flamer rocks!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!   Huron and Fabius combo MAUT! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Huron and Fabius combo MAUT!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2