Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flames of war starter set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6146

flames of war starter set Empty
PostSubject: flames of war starter set   flames of war starter set EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm

hi i have been out of the know but has that all plastic fow starter set out yet on sale?
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
imagine.games
Recruit
Recruit

Honor Points : 4548

flames of war starter set Empty
PostSubject: Re: flames of war starter set   flames of war starter set EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Here's the thing...

You could actually buy the new starter set (called Open Fire - yes, same name as old starter set, which has been renamed Achtung) from online stores in UK (eg. Wayland) 2-3 weeks ago...

Ironically, and quite embarrassingly for us as distributors, we have not received any sets until today from NZ. We were initially informed the sets in time for the launch, but then told that due to "unavoidable circumstances", the sets would only arrive in NZ on 18-19 November, and as of last Friday (23 November), were told that they have not yet arrived, and are expected to arrive in NZ this Wednesday-Thursday.

NZ has not informed us when they will actually ship to us, and at the moment, it looks like they will be shipping ocean due to "recent increases" in shipping costs.

All said and done, my guess is that we are unlikely to see this anytime this year so if you are in a rush, I suggest you get it from a UK online store...

Sorry, but this is unfortunately, out of our hands...
Back to top Go down

flames of war starter set
Page 1 of 1