Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed Chosen entries

Go down 
+15
dif2find
Vuel
Padios
deathkorps
doc
Dr-DOOOM!!!
BLee
CikguDin
AznJake
dann.toh
LordAK
funkeemonkee
spunkybass
Paxter
khairul
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6466

Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:47 am

Dont worry bro.. He takes virgins of any kind.. even kambing will do hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6186

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 am

Everyone so quiet these 2 days on the forum wan?
So stressed for tomorrow ar?

Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5025

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:54 pm

My performance in the Chosen tournament was very disappointing. 2 early losses & 1 final win were the very reflection of how much I've regressed in the game by not having enough exp in the 6th ed.

Kadir also commented that my choice of units did not really take into consideration of the tournament restrictions such as time constraint & unreliable variabilities.

Well, I do re-learn some issues. While the list would perhaps do wonders in friendly games, in tournament setting, I suffered a lot.

Now, time to go back to the planning 'board', & more importantly, play more games..well, maybe not anytime soon cuz I've already spent too much time preparing for Chosen.

So, I'll see you guys next year!!

p.s: Congrats to Joe!! As of now, as everybody would agree, we'll not be using the word 'cheese' or 'cheezy' cuz in our gaming community the proper word would 'Joe' or 'Joe-ey'.

Remember, he's the Chosen One!!
Back to top Go down
BLee
Private
Private
BLee

Honor Points : 4668

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks for the hard work organisers, contributors and host...

Greatly appreciate you making this happen.

As for Joe all I can say is, "wee woo wee woo... chosen one, chosen one"

I'll buy a drink for whoever is the first to guess where the quote is from correctly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:35 pm

so don't forget i get that 1 re-roll per game against you all for the year 2013 ya? kekekekeke....

i was just lucky in my games not paired against the top guns like Kadir, Syamael, Dann, etc.

seriously. just plain luck only. that's all to it playing daemons. either you win big or lose big with the random dice rolls. lolz.

anyway, great event to end the year 2012! i'll be focusing on my world eaters for the year 2013 since is more challenging to go the path of Khorne in the new 6th ed CSM. Blood for the Blood God!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Padios
Private
Private
Padios

Honor Points : 4343

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:39 am

Congrats Joe!

Was great fun meeting all you guys and was also humbled that my opponents considered me for the 'Best Sportsmanship' award. Unfortunately as TJ pointed out, now I have to learn how to play better LOL!

All in all, was well organised and I'll definately make an effort to attend K4 and the other events in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://padios-minime.blogspot.com
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 am

All Hail King Joe!!

And yeah.. You can use that one reroll per game when playing against me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 pm

i'm no king la... -____-

i'm just the CHOSEN one for you all to mock me for the whole year 2013. that's the sad truth.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Huh? The truth is, you are the Chosen, and have the bragging rights for the whole year at least.. and the rerolls of course Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
khairul
khairul

Honor Points : 4580

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 am

CikguDin wrote:
My performance in the Chosen tournament was very disappointing. 2 early losses & 1 final win were the very reflection of how much I've regressed in the game by not having enough exp in the 6th ed.

Din- can you please confirm that you got a final win. Our records show differently. Your last game was against Jinn Wei. I want to update the Legio blog with results and want the get everything correct.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
khairul
khairul

Honor Points : 4580

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 am

Big congratulations to The Chosen, Warlord Joe Soon!!

Well done man. Great win and thanks for the help. You get a re-roll every turn again me bro!
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:22 am

i haven't been gaming against you Khairul for ages man! i'll make sure that i'll use that re-roll against you! lol
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 am

Dr-DOOOM!!! wrote:
so don't forget i get that 1 re-roll per game against you all for the year 2013 ya? kekekekeke....

i either you win big or lose big with the random dice rolls. lolz.

anyway, great event to end the year 2012! i'll be focusing on my world eaters for the year 2013 since is more challenging to go the path of Khorne in the new 6th ed CSM. Blood for the Blood God!!! Smile

That was a super event.. all thanks to the organizer.

@ joe either you win big or lose big... with random dice rolls.. that is so true. By the way congrats to you bro. Dont forget to repaint your demons to yellow not blue...hihihih.
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

Honor Points : 5270

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 am

Dr-DOOOM!!! wrote:

i was just lucky in my games not paired against the top guns like Kadir, Syamael, Dann, etc.

puh-lease! i hv no idea how to face your daemons with only 20 models. If I ever defeated your daemons, it was with numbers!
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 am

yea, that was back in 5th ed where your lone termagant managed to cause a wound on fateweaver and i failed my ld check. lolz. epic!

my daemons have no real answer to your stormravens. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 am

But you can just ignore it and kill the rest kan.
And unlike others, Dante's Curse didn't have any effect on your Characters Smile
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 am

dann.toh wrote:
Dr-DOOOM!!! wrote:

puh-lease! i hv no idea how to face your daemons with only 20 models. If I ever defeated your daemons, it was with numbers!

i wonder since when did we ever became top gun... Smile .. well kadir, alvin and yourself yes... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am

Dr-DOOOM!!! wrote:

my daemons have no real answer to your stormravens. Smile

Likewise I have no real answer to your screamers, flamers, DPs or Fateweaver Very Happy

Ok la, with my Ravens I can probably kill one or both DPs... then what? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5025

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 am

Khairul, I've replied in the other section, but i'll repeat it here.

Yup, I won against Jinn's BT in our 3rd match by capturing the Relic, plus getting First Blood & Slay The Warlord. Jinn on the other hand got the Linebreaker pt.

Our 3rd match score should be me 17 (winning + killing most expensive HQ + destroying most expensive unit) while Jinn 6 (losing + 1 unit in enemy deployment zone).

Maybe in the confusion, I/we filled-in the score sheet incorrectly.

@Jinn: If you are reading this, please confirm our 3rd match result with Khairul. Tq.

Back to top Go down
cookie_yip
cookie_yip

Honor Points : 4969

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm

I dun think jinn is in the forum much...
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 am

hey did anyone take photos of the event? (other than the winner's photos la) it'll be good for memory and a proper marker of the event's passing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Chosen entries   Confirmed Chosen entries - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Chosen entries
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5