Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DA's Standard of Devastation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 4996

DA's Standard of Devastation Empty
PostSubject: DA's Standard of Devastation   DA's Standard of Devastation EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:29 pm

The Standard of Devastation says that all boltguns within 6" will be salvo 2/4 (pls correct me if I'm wrong since I don't have the codex...yet..).

Under the header "BOLTGUNS" in the BGB (p.56), all bolter weapons are included, including storm bolters and heavy bolters.

My question would be will whether the said banner/std will affect:-

A) All weapons under the BOLTGUNS header of the BGB.

B) "Lowercase" boltguns, hurricane bolters, t/l boltguns and combi-weapons

C) Only "lowercase" boltguns?

Personally, I'd go for option (B). What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6145

PostSubject: Re: DA's Standard of Devastation   DA's Standard of Devastation EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 am

prob a typo... but the standard is a cross over rules from horus heresy legion rules... which is only for boltguns as in basic bolters.

boltgun/aka bolter
boltpistol
heavy bolter

I could be wrong tho... This DA codex has a lot of typo problems esp the App store digital one which on the first day had fluff from Vampire counts in one of the entries which was ratified the following day.
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6437

PostSubject: Re: DA's Standard of Devastation   DA's Standard of Devastation EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 am

Bolt Pistol, Storm Bolter and Heavy Bolter cannot because they have seperate profile from Boltgun in the Profile section at page 105 of DA codex.

But I believe Hurricane Bolter, Combi-bolter and Twinlinked Bolter are all affected because all three use the same profile --> Boltgun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DA's Standard of Devastation   DA's Standard of Devastation Empty

Back to top Go down

DA's Standard of Devastation
Page 1 of 1