Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K4 Registration is open

Go down 
+7
FourEyedMonster
greenster92
deathkorps
Boonkin
BLee
Paxter
khairul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5026

K4 Registration is open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K4 Registration is open   K4 Registration is open - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Ok, I've sent my army list to both legio malaysia & Khairul via e-mail (never did realize that I can access the e-mail address from the 'sent' box...silly me!!), so I hope with that my entry is confirmed.

Thank you & so sorry for troubling you guys yet again (especially you bossman Jeff).

Thousand apologies.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
deathkorps
deathkorps

Honor Points : 4847

K4 Registration is open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K4 Registration is open   K4 Registration is open - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 am

CikguDin wrote:
Boss Khairul/Jeff, soryy for being such a nuisance, but can you please tell me your e-mail add? I want to e-mail my list to you, but don't know which e-mail address should I use.

Is it hanyhapee@gmail.com (it appears at the top of the Legio Malaysia web page)?

I used to have a soft copy of my messages with Jeff in my e-mail in-box, but my wife had 'accidentally' deleted the entries.

I admit I'm such a noob when regarding the e-mail (only using it maybe once or twice every 2-3 months..if i'm lucky), thus I'd like to apologize for my short-comings.

Thanks.

FYI that 'hanyhapee@gmail.com' email address at the top of the Legio blog page is YOUR email address. The address you see at the top of any Blogger blog page is the email address associated with your Google account- FYI

I haven't received your list from the Legio email account, but I'll check with Khairul and see if he's got it. Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.adeptusmalaysia.blogspot.com

K4 Registration is open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2