Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum
 
HomeWargamers frontGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 See our Pics at Facebook!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthvin

avatar

Posts : 44
Honor Points : 2046
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: See our Pics at Facebook!   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Guys,

We got our pictures up on facebook! check us out :


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/SpartanGamesArena/photos/



Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathkorps
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 351
Honor Points : 2738
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Shah Alam

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 am

Looks like a nice place!

_________________
Adeptus Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.adeptusmalaysia.blogspot.com
spunkybass
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 800
Honor Points : 3261
Join date : 2012-02-21

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 am

Ya, folks having fun w all kinds of minis. Can't go wrong.nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
dif2find
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 843
Honor Points : 3258
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 40
Location : In your mind

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 am

well there is alot of fun there... board games, 40K, miniture wargames and card games.. most important.. cool crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
deathkorps
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 351
Honor Points : 2738
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Shah Alam

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:01 pm

dif2find wrote:
well there is alot of fun there... board games, 40K, miniture wargames and card games.. most important.. cool crowd.

So what product is in the shop related to wargaming? Paint? GW stuff? Flames of War? Other manufacturers? I've heard they are all about gaming (and it looks quite cool), but I haven't seen anything concrete as far as what they have in stock.

Syamael, can you tell us anything like that? Smile

_________________
Adeptus Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.adeptusmalaysia.blogspot.com
dif2find
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 843
Honor Points : 3258
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 40
Location : In your mind

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Well at the moment they have quite a number of games running in the shop.. board games, TCG, 40K, warhammer fantasy, Star War mini. They have a large number of board games and TCG. They also have some 40k battleforce, squad box set & warhammer fantasy set but no FOW yet. The shop has set up 2-4 table for mini wargames and a painting table in one corner of the shop. Hopefully there will be more 40k player within the area... build a bigger gaming community Smile . At the moment there are about 6 40k player around the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 526
Honor Points : 2908
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : In my Nurglish room, painting, voiding all social contact.

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

dif2find wrote:
Well at the moment they have quite a number of games running in the shop.. board games, TCG, 40K, warhammer fantasy, Star War mini. They have a large number of board games and TCG. They also have some 40k battleforce, squad box set & warhammer fantasy set but no FOW yet. The shop has set up 2-4 table for mini wargames and a painting table in one corner of the shop. Hopefully there will be more 40k player within the area... build a bigger gaming community Smile . At the moment there are about 6 40k player around the area.

Am I considering one of the 40k player around the area What a Face
Anyway, I notice that the shop is abit lacking of LOS blocking terriain, so I have built 2 piece of terrain (cap-palang one lah..nothing fancy), who should I talk to if I wish to place those terrain there for folks to use?

I have some aegis defense line and a partial imperium building, lets see whether I can finish my throwdown ahead of time, if yes I will glue those two up and place it at spartan for folks to use too =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://40knoobtonoob.blogspot.com
darthvin

avatar

Posts : 44
Honor Points : 2046
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Kuala Lumpur

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 pm

limp83 wrote:
dif2find wrote:
Well at the moment they have quite a number of games running in the shop.. board games, TCG, 40K, warhammer fantasy, Star War mini. They have a large number of board games and TCG. They also have some 40k battleforce, squad box set & warhammer fantasy set but no FOW yet. The shop has set up 2-4 table for mini wargames and a painting table in one corner of the shop. Hopefully there will be more 40k player within the area... build a bigger gaming community Smile . At the moment there are about 6 40k player around the area.

Am I considering one of the 40k player around the area What a Face
Anyway, I notice that the shop is abit lacking of LOS blocking terriain, so I have built 2 piece of terrain (cap-palang one lah..nothing fancy), who should I talk to if I wish to place those terrain there for folks to use?

I have some aegis defense line and a partial imperium building, lets see whether I can finish my throwdown ahead of time, if yes I will glue those two up and place it at spartan for folks to use too =)

No worries man, just bring it over and hand it to Nik or Khaled, they can store those terrains safely in the store and when anyone want to use can just get it out from there and return back the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 526
Honor Points : 2908
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : In my Nurglish room, painting, voiding all social contact.

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 pm

darthvin wrote:


No worries man, just bring it over and hand it to Nik or Khaled, they can store those terrains safely in the store and when anyone want to use can just get it out from there and return back the same way.

Alright, will do, need some finishing touch on the painting of those terrain =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://40knoobtonoob.blogspot.com
carlead



Posts : 5
Honor Points : 1965
Join date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 pm

hello there guys... its carlead here, the slave that runs Spartan Games Arena! >.<

anyways, happy to report that we will be featuring 3 Citadel Battleboard and terrains frm GW and GF9 soon (ironing out some finer details with the supplier)...

for the time being we feature mostly GW stuff, with focus on 40k and Fantasy, we do have minis from PP and Mantic and will be a feature store for Anima:Tactics (to pull in them youngins to play minis)

Also we do feature full range of Citadel Paints and i'm happy to report also, full range Vallejo Paints, the Game and Model Colours, and can order Air Brush ones as well (i gotta warn tho, Vallejo has delivery time issues, about 1 month)

Other than that we are a gameshop that features MtG, Vanguard, Boardgames and such...

And starting from April, we will be manufacturing parts for minis such as custom terrain, bases and spare partsplus other things such objective markers and customized deckboxes... (if i can mock it, i can build it)

Anyways do support us as we are keen to provide an awesome playing experience for the players. Again guys, thanks!!

special plug to Vinder, Syamael and Irfan for all the pointers... you guys are tops in my books! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: See our Pics at Facebook!   

Back to top Go down
 
See our Pics at Facebook!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors
» Actual showroom pics of the 2011 John Deere XUV 825i
» old TORQUE pics
» Old metal detector from the 1960's found... (PICS)
» Aetna Mountain 2-12-2011 a few pics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wargamers Malaysia :: Trading post :: Spartan Games Arena-
Jump to: