Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathkorps
deathkorps

Honor Points : 4839

Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I Empty
PostSubject: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I   Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 am

Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I Army%2BThrowdown%2BI%2BTracker

Alrighty folks, here's the thread for all updates related to the seventh challenge of our Legio Army Throwdown, as well as the current stats as of today. Friday, April 12th from 9 to 10 (as usual) the good people of Hobby Night will cast their votes for their favorite Wild Card choice. The Wild Card can be any game legal unit and/or dedicated transport from your army. All submissions must be displayed on the judging table no later than 9:00 PM. After 9:00 PM all entries are closed, so please be sure you arrive before 9:00 to get your entry into the voting.

Before I wrap up here I'd like to give a hearty congratulations to Paxter. Not only did you win last week's Throwdown, you have also made 4 throwdowns, which is the minimum number needed to qualify for the May 10th finals. I hope you will continue to show up and make each throwdown challenge more interesting, but from this point forward it's all optional for you. Well done!

I'll be bringing a Sons of Horus Land Raider for this throwdown. How about the rest of you guys? Time is running out- get those armies DONE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adeptusmalaysia.blogspot.com
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5362

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I   Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am

I'm split between a veteran squad, Marbo or a Vendetta. Vets and Marbo are both WIP at about 50% the vendetta is almost done.

I think I'll go w the squad
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I   Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:27 am

urm urm urm... 6 nurgle bikes?
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I   Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I Empty

Back to top Go down

Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VII - April 12th Wild Card I
Page 1 of 1