Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathkorps

Honor Points : 2856

PostSubject: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 am

Alrighty folks, here's the thread for all updates related to the eight and final individual challenge of our Legio Army Throwdown, as well as the current stats as of today. Friday, April 26th from 9 to 10 (as usual) the good people of Hobby Night will cast their votes for their favorite Wild Card choice. The Wild Card can be any game legal unit and/or dedicated transport from your army. All submissions must be displayed on the judging table no later than 9:00 PM. After 9:00 PM all entries are closed, so please be sure you arrive before 9:00 to get your entry into the voting.

I'll be bringing a Sons of Horus Jetbike Squad or maybe a Legion Tactical Squad for this throwdown. How about the rest of you guys? Time is running out- get those armies DONE!

spunkybass
Major
Major

Honor Points : 3379

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 am

I'm struggling here. Vendetta #05 is now still under construction. Haven't even fixed the wings or cockpit yet!

But I'll be putting in the Time. It shall be done! Even if you can smell the Matt varnish
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
Azriel

Honor Points : 2082

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Can we bring anything or does it have to be fast attack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathkorps

Honor Points : 2856

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:19 am

Azriel wrote:
Can we bring anything or does it have to be fast attack?

The competition is only open to the people who joined up at the beginning, listed in the blue box above FYI.

As far as what can be brought, why would you think it's only Fast Attack? Per the description of "Wild Card" above, "The Wild Card can be any game legal unit and/or dedicated transport from your army". So Troops, Heavy, Elites, HQ, or Fast Attack may be brought, or just a dedicated transport. This one is very flexible Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II   

Back to top Go down

Legio Army Throwdown I, Pt. VIII - April 26th Wild Card II
Page 1 of 1