Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daemons of DOOOM!!!

Go down 
+11
Alvin K
Vuel
shaun
CikguDin
dif2find
AznJake
dann.toh
spunkybass
LordAK
Paxter
Dr-DOOOM!!!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

Honor Points : 5263

Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 pm

6FMCs... how imaginative... -.-;
Back to top Go down
Alvin K
Alvin K

Honor Points : 5209

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Lol Joe, what are you trying to achieve with this list? Are you devolving into "that kinda guy" that nobody ever wants to play with? If you're having a tough time with your life, you know where to find me and we can talk things out.
Back to top Go down
http://gluedmyfingers.blogspot.com
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6179

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:31 am

Lol. List is designed for fast game play.
I'm still sticking with my hounds list with 4 gods.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:36 am

IF i play against u with this list u must change the nurgle troops to Pink horrors Razz and I always start first. 6 FMC is insanely tough tho
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 am

well, is an extreme list and i must admit is not easy to play against. will probably only play it based on request if anyone wants to stress test their list or want a competitive game.

Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6459

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:55 am

6 FMC.. I know I can't handle that hahaha.. if you tone down a bit then the list should be fun to play against I think.

Play it in tourney lah Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 am

This year not joining. Coz cousin's wedding. lol 

So you guys no need sked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:20 am

Testing the Flamers (so called nerfed) tomorrow.

HQ:
----
Fateweaver (Warlord)

Lord of Change
- 2 Greater Rewards
- 1 Lesser Reward
- Mastery Level 3

ELITE:
------
6 Flamers of Tzeentch

TROOPS:
---------
10 Plaguebearers
- Instrument

10 Plaguebearers
- Instrument

FAST ATTACK:
--------------
8 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

8 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

HEAVY ATTACKS:
-----------------
Skull Cannon of Khorne

Soul Grinder
- Daemon of Slaanesh
- Baleful Torrent

Daemon Prince of Tzeentch
- Flight
- Armour
- 1 Exalted Reward (default for Grimoire of True Names)
- 1 Greater Reward
- Mastery Level 3

Total: 1849 pts
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5362

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 am

I would like to see this against Paxter's Tau! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Tried my toned down list (with flamers) against Shaun's DA and Jaivin's Tau. Both player conceded in turn 3. 

Hmmm..... maybe should tone down a bit more?
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Hahaha.. shoulda tone down the whole list Laughing
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4666

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Haha sorry. Made some stupid mistakes which didn't help me at all lol. Hope can give you a better game next time.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:08 pm

@AK: no la.... need to test vs power house armies such as yours first la. Smile

@Shaun: no worries, we can test again next Sat. probably play my World Eaters to have a more fluffier fight. (i got hatred vs you and same as you too) Wink
Back to top Go down
jddaman

jddaman

Honor Points : 4450

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:14 am

damn ganas man that game. lol. farsight and bodyguards wiped out just like that. 8 plasma rifles and five fusion blasters all aimed at one LoC and i only took out one wound. if i had librarian there, i null zone it already wei. tau really cannot do anything about psychic powers. which means i need more guns. lol. also target priority.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:37 am

Yes definitely more guns. Smaller units good to have a shot of grounding the FMC then let the big guns do their job killing them.

My daemons are open for you to re-challenge if you need to benchmark your list. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:13 am

Setting my list for the campaign:

HQ:
----
Fateweaver (Warlord)

Lord of Change
- 2 Greater Rewards
- 1 Lesser Reward
- Mastery Level 3

TROOPS:
---------
10 Plaguebearers
- Instrument
- Plagueridden

10 Plaguebearers
- Instrument
- Plagueridden

FAST ATTACK:
--------------
8 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

8 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

8 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

HEAVY ATTACKS:
-----------------
Skull Cannon of Khorne

Soul Grinder
- Daemon of Slaanesh
- Baleful Torrent

Daemon Prince of Tzeentch
- Flight
- Armour
- 1 Exalted Reward (default for Grimoire of True Names)
- 1 Greater Reward
- Mastery Level 3

Total: 1849 pts
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Campaign is ON! Had 2 games at HF today using my the list mentioned on the previous post.

1st game vs Nahri's Deldar:
Mission: Relic
Deployment: Hammer & Anvil

Turn 1(Daemons) - All hounds scouted forward and moved into position for 2nd turn assault. 3 FMC flew forward. Fateweaver was T8 due to Iron Arm. So Grimoire was given to Soul Grinder but failed despite the re-roll.
Rolled 12 on the Warp Storm. Spawned 7 horrors into enemy's line. Got the spell Bolt of Tzeentch. He had 3 Venoms lined up so was perfect target for my Horrors. 1 got blew up. 4 warriors died from the explosion. 1 Venom immo and 1 more Venom got glanced.
Skull Cannon moved into range and fired at the Wave Serpent, deliberately targeting the guardians and Farseer hiding behind the vehicle. 7 died.

Turn 1(Deldar) - WraithKnight jumped out of view to try to kill the Skull Cannon scoring 1 Pen. I used my re-roll and was managed to save it. Ravager shot and scored 1 Pen and 1 Glance on the Soul Grinder that has only 6+ inv saves due to failed Grimoire. Didn't get to save but he rolled only stun result which I managed to ignore the result due to Daemon Resilience on a 2+. A lot of shooting from the Venoms and Wave Serpents on 1 unit of my Hounds, down to 2 doggie left. Poor dogs. Archaon and Incubis came out from the Immobilized Venom and charged the Horrors. He failed his Fear test. So couldn't manage to take them out. Both Archaon unit and Horrors stuck in combat.

Turn 2(Daemons) - DP puppet master the Wraithknight but failed to hit his Ravager. Archaon and unit was Enfeebled. Skull Cannon shot at Wave Serpent and got the Immobilized Venom as well. Penetrated both of them. Destroyed the Venom but only shaken the Wave Serpent. 1 unit of Hounds charged the Archaon unit fighting the Horrors, multiple assaulting the Ravager close by. Managed to wreck the Ravager (it got Misfortuned) and kill all Incubis (they got Enfeebled) left only the Archaon. Archaon unit managed to kill all Horrors first of course. Lord of Change (having Prescience on) charged the Wraithknight. He has Staff of Change (so S8) and Fleshbane (from his Greater Reward roll). 6 attacks. Re-rollable hits, re-rollable wounds. 6 hits, 6 wounds. Wraithknight died. My opponent conceded.

2nd game vs Jaivin's Tau:
Mission: Scouring
Deployment: Vanguard Strike

Turn 1(Tau) - Night Fight on. All Hounds scouted forward for 2nd turn assault. Tau's superior's firepower wiped out 1 unit of Hounds closest to his Commander. 3 FMC was out of sight so was unharmed. Vespid moved foward to block 1 unit of Hounds on his left flank from charging his Riptide. Kroots blocking the other unit of Hounds on the center from charging the same Riptide as well.

Turn 1(Daemons) - 3 FMC flew forward. Skull Cannon killed 3 Pathfinders and some warriors. Both units fled. Soul Grinder's Baleful Torrent fried the kroots blocking the Riptide, killing all but 1. Middle Hounds charged and locked Riptide in combat. The other hounds killed off the Vespids on his left flank. Fateweaver cast Flickering Fire of Tzeentch (throwing 4D6 shots of S5) on his lone Missile Broadside causing 13 wounds. It died.

Turn 2(Tau) - Farsight bomb didn't get to come in. Another unit of Kroots infiltrated near the Hounds on his left flank but failed to cause any casualties. Shooting was not very successful as most of his shooty units were locked in combat. Riptide lost combat by 1 and was run down by the Hounds.

Turn 2(Daemons) - Hallucination was on the Commander with Crisis Suits and Marker Drones. Got "Errrmmm" result. So that unit practically cannot do anything. Hounds finished off the last Kroot unit. Rolled 12 on Warp Storm and spawned a unit of Horrors. Shooting was not able to kill a unit of Path Finders on top of the Bastion. Skull Cannon then finished off that unit instead. The middle Hounds charged and finished off another unit of Warriors. At the end of the turn. There is only a single wound Broadside and a Commander with 2 Stealth Suits left. Farsight and his 7 Crisis Suits still in reserve.

Turn 3(Tau) - Farsight and his Crisis Suits failed to come in. My opponent conceded.

I'm getting the hang of the army despite so many rules and spells to remember. That really helps bring out the max potential the Daemons have. I want to make custom markers for the spells and gifts for my opponents sake since I have the reference sheet that I see to keep track but they do not.
Back to top Go down
cookie_yip
cookie_yip

Honor Points : 4962

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Gila ganas...
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5018

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote :
Re-rollable hits, re-rollable wounds. 6 hits, 6 wounds. Wraithknight died. My opponent conceded.

I understand re-roll to hits from Prescience, but how did u get to re-roll to wounds?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:07 pm

sorry, no re-roll to wounds. typo. anyway i did rolled all 2+ to wounds for all the 6 hits. Razz
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote :
Archaon and Incubis came out from the Immobilized Venom and charged the Horrors.
Archaon.. the Everchosen? DE ally with Warriors of Chaos.. Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5018

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:57 am

Do chaos daemons still use or can take Daemonic Gifts?

When i look back at the GK's codex, the spell Dark Excommunication can affect any Daemonic Gifts possessed by models in that target unit (the target unit must be in base contact).

BUT, if Daemonic Gifts do not exist anymore, then this spell is actually obsolete.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 am

Is called demonic rewards. I think still affected.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 am

Just found out that Rending special rule (from Daemon of Slaanesh) does not confer to range attacks. Booo!!!.....

But still gonna stick with the Soul Grinder of Slaanesh to keep the 4 gods theme and it does gives Fleet to him so should able to ensure him covering the mid field fast when deployed instead of putting him in reserve.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 am

damn la I takut to fight u bro... I concede also can ar? gila u Concede two players by turn 3...
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daemons of DOOOM!!!   Daemons of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daemons of DOOOM!!!
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next