Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things you need to know bfr we go live

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6145

Things you need to know bfr we go live Empty
PostSubject: Things you need to know bfr we go live   Things you need to know bfr we go live EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 am

Hi folks just to note,

seems like the forum has been going well for the past few weeks, Did some backend stuff and got rid of a few things here and there.

We are still on track for march 10th.

I am posting some important notes on what you need to know about the live launch.

- The website url will change to www.wargamersMalaysia.com This is inline to us moving away from fixing our forum to just 40k. PLEASE take note on that...
- on march 9 i will shut down the forum for 1 day to prepare for the launch
- The ui above will change slightly to accommodate new features like the calendar that will be used by game group leaders, moderators, and store owners to post important happenings at their respective venues.
- The old site will be cleaned up and the new forum url and link will be shown there, just in case anyone goes to that old forum.
- Looking at our gallery we are about 75% full for our gallery which is good, we will be adding another 100 mb to the site gallery.
- The donation box will go live then. You can purchase credits which is used for server upkeep like forum exclusivity of the url, priority url prominence when ppl google out the forum, and also the storage space cost. This is by no means a must just in case you wish to help out.
- Will be extending the forum logo competition slightly longer to the end of the month. Please click on the picture and vote for it. do spend time and get use to the features we have at this forum as i feel it is quite useful for the community.

reg
Paxter
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net

Things you need to know bfr we go live
Page 1 of 1