Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for worthy individuals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6174

Looking for worthy individuals Empty
PostSubject: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:25 am

Hi ya,

I am looking for worthy individuals, that will assist me in pushing and posting news, gossip, events, anything for the various wargames we support in the forum. The idea behind it is that by doing so you promote more discussion and community contribution to the wargaming cause, and indirectly bring in more members to our fold. Generally what happens in this forum is that once one side of a particular game gets hyped the rest kinda folds, and it shows, from the stats i can see, most of you log in but cause the topics are not related to your interest they leave.

It happened for a short time during Warmachine, then when dust arrived.

Which is why i am thinking of pushing the position of the commissar, the political officers who pushes good morale for their boss their respective wargame you will be given the special rank commissar And a special icon for your avatar.

If your the type that likes to post stuff, from cool pictures, to news bits, then this is for you. Basically you just need to do what you do best. Keep posting and add more content to the forum. BTW this rank does not make you a moderator

I need Commissars for this sections

- Warhammer fantasy
- Flames of War
- Warmachine / Hordes
- Dust
- Boardgames

This is a voluntary role if you opt out or become AWOL i will look for another.

Reg Faizal.
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Tekanan
Recruit
Recruit
Tekanan

Honor Points : 4540

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:33 am

I'd love to volunteer myself for the Warmachine post (as seen from my previous posting), but the timing just isn't right for me at the moment due to work commitments. I have been out of touch on the WM gossips/news scenes. I also prefer not to read any spoilers on the upcoming WM expansion (colossals) from a personal stand point. Very Happy

I will post this request on Warmachine Malaysia and see whether someone can volunteer himself for it.
Back to top Go down
http://ikdaily.blogspot.com
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4913

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:39 am

I'd volunteer to post rumours/releases on WH40K and Dust gathered from other sites.
Only if people are interested though.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:21 am

I think I will put you dust duty jake I try to put one person for one game system. Tekanan do ask around. It should be someone really in touch with the game and the community.
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

Honor Points : 4957

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:32 am

I can cover the northern sector of M'sia with news and events regarding the table top gaming.
I remember there was a Northern Sector column in our old Forum...can you please bring it back?
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 am

yea ok
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 am

Let me know when you start it up.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6466

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 am

I dont think I can commit myself as a commissar. But I'll try and help out on the WFB section since that is the love of my life since long before 40k Smile
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:44 am

LordAK wrote:
I dont think I can commit myself as a commissar. But I'll try and help out on the WFB section since that is the love of my life since long before 40k Smile

Back to top Go down
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4913

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 am

So am I worthy of the title? I have been quite free and browsing both GW rumours and DT/DW stuff.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:46 am

will post soon

- jake -40k
- doc - wargaming events north
- ak - warhammer fantasy
- tekanan - warmachine

Back to top Go down
Tekanan
Recruit
Recruit
Tekanan

Honor Points : 4540

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm getting back to miniature gaming (WM specifically) to distract myself from real world negativities. Regardless, I can start looking for some 'worthy' individuals to contribute. If there isn't any, I guess I can contribute bit by bit.

I noticed that my gallery thread's format was very well received. It's also an indirect way of promoting the game. When I start producing more paint goods again, perhaps I can re-start posting in that thread.
Back to top Go down
http://ikdaily.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for worthy individuals   Looking for worthy individuals Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for worthy individuals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wargamers Malaysia :: Command centre :: Public corner-
Jump to: