Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darthpoke
darthpoke

Honor Points : 4551

Re-introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re-introduction   Re-introduction EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 am

Hi guys,

I'm darthpoke and I'm one mean Inquisition player (or used to be). I've been lurking around the old forums, and an old time Comics Mart player. I started playing in 2006, by wallopping all the Sisters of Battle and Grey Knights stock in Comics Mart. They just seemed to be the coolest faction in 4th ed days, until I started to realise how neglected they are.

Then I added in an Eldar army, and currently have about 2,500 points of Eldar, including all the Phoenix Lords. Still, Grey Knights were my main army because I liked the odds.

Now, with the release of the Grey Knights book, I'm completing and adding new GK stuff to my army, while planning to start an Imperial Fist siege army soon.

I've also opened a small community place / shop in Taman Desa called Warp Space Games (if the name rings a bell) with a partner. Do drop by if you're in the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warpspacegames.com
firaya

Honor Points : 4463

Re-introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction   Re-introduction EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Hmmm, are you David Lian or Louis?
Back to top Go down

Re-introduction
Page 1 of 1