Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some guy is back home.

Go down 
+2
Dr-DOOOM!!!
AznJake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4884

Some guy is back home. Empty
PostSubject: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Hey hey, nice to back.

So I was wondering, since there's the campaign going on. Will there be free players at the shop to play against me?

Kinda rusted now as I haven't played ever since I studied for exams, up til I flew back home. But am very eager to get back on the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6157

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 am

I think you can still join the campaign games. Best check with BLee and Yip. By the way, is 1850pts now. Welcome back Jake.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6145

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 am

HI JAKE! Very Happy eh where is that custom riptide pic you supposed to show us la
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
BLee
Private
Private
BLee

Honor Points : 4639

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 am

Oh crud... another Tau player...

Kidding... welcome back Jake. You can participate in the campaign if you like. It is an open campaign. Only the faction leaders are fixed. Other than that, you can always pick a game against anyone except your own xenos faction, i.e. Eldar, DE or Tau. Smile

Also if you do join the campaign, you have the option of playing with the campaign special rules that grants you +ve or -ve bonuses. It would be good if you have a try. Just check out the rules pack in one of the campaign threads before you do, so that you know what you are getting into... Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6437

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 am

Welcome home jake Smile
Back to top Go down
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4884

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 am

Paxter wrote:
HI JAKE! :Deh where is that custom riptide pic you supposed to show us la

Hah, I thought people will forget about it if I didn't mention anything about it. Unfortunately, I underestimated at how slow I usually paint my stuff and with this giant robot, it took weeks to paint up the wings (oh what might it be, lol), reworked on the painting patterns and still needed several patch ups to follow. So I failed to meet the deadline for the competition and with all the preparations for graduation and moving back M'sia, I only restarted my painting this week.

Well, if you drop by this weekend, you'll be the first to see it but it's still about only 50% done, I haven't even finish the base colours for the body, let alone highlighting and shading. Brush painted all the way.

But I can tell you, with the wings and the way it's posed, it's taller than anything on the table that's not at least an Apoc Titan but still on an oval base.

So I can still join the campaign, huh? I'll look into it but I'm not sure if I'll be an asset to the Xenos faction, since I haven't played much of the new codex.

1850 pts? Arghh, what can I put for another 100 points..
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6157

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 am

ADL. lol
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6145

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 am

100 pts 10 firewarriors with a shas ui
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

Honor Points : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 pm

jake, you don't necessarily need to play 1850 for the campaign..if your opponent agrees to play at a lower points level, just do so...
Back to top Go down
http://vuel-iqbal.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some guy is back home.   Some guy is back home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some guy is back home.
Page 1 of 1