Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chang Yee Fong

Honor Points : 4530

Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.  Empty
PostSubject: Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.    Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:18 am

First some announcements and a call for Volunteers.

Wira Games & Hobbies will be close on Saturday 7th December from 6pm onwards for a private party. For those on the invite list please confirm your attendance for the party so we can get a headcount for food and drinks ASAP.

Second this has been a wonderful time for the Miniature Wargaming Hobby community with a lot of new people coming into the hobby. Wira Games will be announcing soon some new events for the new hobbyist starting with at least a Tournaments for Amateurs on February 22nd Sunday. 2014. More details will be coming soon.

Finally as we had announced earlier last month Wira Games will be at Comic Fiesta this year on the 21st and 22nd. So we are calling out for volunteers. We will need volunteers for the following things.

Demo Game: We will be demoing Dark Vengeance that weekend and we will need 2 volunteers to demo 40k with the Dark Vengeance set.

Sales: we will need about 3 people doing sales for our products

Painting table: We will have a painting table for CF attendees to try their hand in painting so we will need about 2 people to work on the painting tables.

Please PM to Wira Games if you would like to help out on CF weekend and what jobs you can volunteer for. We would prefer people to help out on both days.
Back to top Go down
Arzmi
Recruit
Recruit
Arzmi

Honor Points : 4538

PostSubject: Re: Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.    Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Nice!! Hey if I volunteer can I get in on that awesome grill party!! I've tasted your grill and I can vouch Chang's grill is badass!! Especially that mushroom stuffed awesomesauce and his chicken!! Amagad his grill is to die for, for those lucky enough to get invited sign a will, chang's grill is to die for !!
Back to top Go down
Chang Yee Fong

Honor Points : 4530

PostSubject: Re: Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.    Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi Arzmi. Your welcome to come it's just RM25 at the door and drinks and food will be as free flow as I can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.    Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some announcements along with a call for volunteers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wargamers Malaysia :: Trading post :: Wira Games & Hobbies-
Jump to: