Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic

Go down 
+13
Vuel
dann.toh
cookie_yip
shaun
BLee
redeye84
Alvin K
FourEyedMonster
LordAK
spunkybass
MrChaos
limp83
Paxter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6186

hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 am

wah ok jahat betul gw lol Kay le for me my good man
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
BLee
Private
Private
BLee

Honor Points : 4680

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Lord AK... how many sets are you looking at getting? Am keen to do another 70:30 with you if you are up to it... 3 DK HQs is awesome-sauce...
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6478

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:24 pm

How much is it actually in RM.
Back to top Go down
redeye84

redeye84

Honor Points : 4511

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:48 pm

If i am not mistaken Special Edition is just the new Chaplain..
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4685

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Anyone out there who wants the Chaos stuffs? I would only want the DA and the Rulebook.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

Honor Points : 5028
Location : In my Nurglish room, painting, voiding all social contact.

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 pm

shaun wrote:
Anyone out there who wants the Chaos stuffs? I would only want the DA and the Rulebook.
Me Embarassed
LOL, this suddenlly become a group purchase thread =p
Back to top Go down
http://40knoobtonoob.blogspot.com
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

If we split it...50-50? I guess the Interrogator Chaplain itself is worth the Dice and Templates or slightly less than that. Not sure what the measures are.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 pm

shaun wrote:
If we split it...50-50? I guess the Interrogator Chaplain itself is worth the Dice and Templates or slightly less than that. Not sure what the measures are.

I actually will get a box myself and just wan some extra chaos minis... the chosen are beautiful
How bout 70:30 like what folks do and I can give u an extra chaplain? not going to use it anyway..LOL, I walk the eightfold path Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm

I dont mind if you do that but i'll just give you the extra templates in return cause i dont really want them and i dont like them haha.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:15 pm

shaun wrote:
I dont mind if you do that but i'll just give you the extra templates in return cause i dont really want them and i dont like them haha.
what am I going to do with 3 set of templates? LOL
Anyway, is 70:30 a deal? (with a chaplain trade to you, or you wan other loyalist unit in the box? {I have like 15 loyalist termis already(that will be sway to chaos) and the IC is pratically useless to me (unless I wan to salvage them for weapon...)} I think I wan the bike, there is some awesome conversion possiblities with them.
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm

You will probably find more use for them than me. The best i can do is bring my stuff to Scotland for painting not playing so yea. I am not sure on anything else yet but i think 70-30 will be alright with me as long as it doesnt exceed rm500.
Back to top Go down
Alvin K
Alvin K

Honor Points : 5228

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

It won't exceed RM 400. But I can't really disclose full details on the box yet.
Back to top Go down
http://gluedmyfingers.blogspot.com
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

shaun wrote:
You will probably find more use for them than me. The best i can do is bring my stuff to Scotland for painting not playing so yea. I am not sure on anything else yet but i think 70-30 will be alright with me as long as it doesnt exceed rm500.

Assuming pax's (or the interwebz) info are correct and with the current forex rate..it should be around Rm350 =p More unit to paint = more quality hobby time awesome sauce!

ps: I score the minis just for the sake of (mostly) painting too..LOL
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Alvin K wrote:
It won't exceed RM 400. But I can't really disclose full details on the box yet.
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Its alright. Just knowing that is enough. Thanks Alvin Very Happy and its a deal Limp.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:36 pm

shaun wrote:
Its alright. Just knowing that is enough. Thanks Alvin Very Happy and its a deal Limp.

(but wait... we have to sign a contract with blood and all that...)
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm

limp83 wrote:
shaun wrote:

(but wait... we have to sign a contract with blood and all that...)

Preferably using your blood right? Chaos are the ones who do the ritual sacrifices and all Razz
Back to top Go down
cookie_yip
cookie_yip

Honor Points : 4981

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Wow.. Everybody is doin 70/30? I am also looking for chaos. Offering 30/70.. Smile
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Its just probably cause no one really wants the extras such as the Template, Measures and Dice.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Blee.. I think I'll deal with you lah since Red don't seemed to agree with the term. I'll be needing one set only btw
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

Honor Points : 5282

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:37 am

the chaos stuff is awesome!

DA DESIGNERS, WHY U SUCK?!

Back to top Go down
FourEyedMonster
Private
Private
FourEyedMonster

Honor Points : 4644

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 pm

yes ... yes it is.
Back to top Go down
http://foureyed-monster.blogspot.com/
cookie_yip
cookie_yip

Honor Points : 4981

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

i have just gone thru the pics again and i think converting the DAs would be a bitch...
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm

cookie_yip wrote:
i have just gone thru the pics again and i think converting the DAs would be a bitch...

Depend on how/what you wanna convert them...

I might bastardize some loyalist/chaos armor/weapon to go for the "salvage from fallen enemy and defile the imperial mark" look for me Night Lord.. The stud termi armor would look good on chaos too... few spike and some green stuffed flayed skin and the bike are ready to go, would reference to Aaron Dembski Bowden's "traitor but not so chaos" Night Lord trilogy^^

The chaos portion that comes with the box are lagi fun (provided you read the Night Lord trilogy before), Hellbrute will be Vandred the Exalted in his suit up daemonic glory, chosens and the lord are perfect to be kit bash into First Claw, cultist will be slave lead by septimus and octavia... (sorry, I got carried away)

.... Provided the bits are multipart instead of static pose like AoBR =p

Any idea in mind? What a Face
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 am

hahaha.. but yip is also right.. the DA icons is gonna take some effort to remove. Definitely not for the lazy asses like me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic   hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hell brute and complete dark vengence starter set pic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next