Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anymore stuff coming to the store?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akshay A.

Akshay A.

Honor Points : 4474

Anymore stuff coming to the store? Empty
PostSubject: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm

hi, i was just on your online store and was wondering if there is gonna be more products like bikes, assault marines, land speeders, baal predators or even GW paints ???????? just asking?

Last edited by Akshay A. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

Honor Points : 4770

PostSubject: Re: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 pm

kid, I know that you're just asking..
but, do you feel that your title of choice, spelling, and the use of caps lock is appropriate?
mind your manners, ok kid..
Back to top Go down
http://vuel-iqbal.blogspot.com
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4906

PostSubject: Re: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 pm

There's no need to create a topic to ask something, you can do that either under one of the topics related that is previously created by darthpoke to your question or you can PM him.

Ash,
You remind me of when I first joined a forum, full of adrenaline shots to the bloodstream; was eager to post stuff. But because I ignored their rules and treated it like "Malaysian Mamak chatroom", I was confronted about it, so oblivious that I was wrong until someone spelt it out to me.

The forum's main purpose is to have detailed discussions; sharing ideas/news/works while they are opened to opinions and criticisms. In other words, contributing meaningfully to the website is probably the main goal to any forum.

Although this particular forum is not a good example, other forums enforce strict rules on proper grammar, ethics and other technical stuffs. Rules for this one can be found if you look careful enough.

That said, this is a Malaysian forum, friendliness and relax-ness is somewhat prevalent. So don't take word for word on my advice because I'm the odd one out of the many veteran members here, since I mostly scare them away with my wall of words anyways.

If TL;DR.
There are rules and boundaries for anything, even when you think there is none.

Vuel, there's no need to refer to him as 'kid'. He's entitled to his mind as an adult if he wishes to act like one. Maybe rookie or beginner though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Akshay A.

Akshay A.

Honor Points : 4474

PostSubject: Re: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm sorry guys. I will proper grammar from now on. I just want to contribute to this site in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

Honor Points : 4770

PostSubject: Re: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

@akshay: people make mistakes, and it's okay to make mistakes..just remember not to do it again, ok..now, let's wait for darthpoke to respond..
Back to top Go down
http://vuel-iqbal.blogspot.com
darthpoke
darthpoke

Honor Points : 4541

PostSubject: Re: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 am

Hey, sorry for the late reply! I've been swamped with work (store is more a hobby than a business).

We've got the new paints coming in - ordered in the entire range. Also, the webstore doesn't list everything we have.

Got Vindicators, Razorbacks, Tacticals and Assault Terminators for marines now. Oh, and a Land Raider Crusader and Storm Raven if you're so inclined. I've also just ordered some Devastators for our April shipment and a bunch of Space Wolves stuff.

Smile Drop by, or ask for something specific if you want.

@vuel @AznJake Thanks for jumping in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warpspacegames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anymore stuff coming to the store?   Anymore stuff coming to the store? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anymore stuff coming to the store?
Page 1 of 1