Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get your Local store on WG malaysia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6174

Get your Local store on WG malaysia Empty
PostSubject: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 am

Hey ya, Please tell your local wargame stores and game groups, to set up shop and build this community. I would like to stress again that this site is not legios, or HF if it ever belongs to anyone it belongs to me. This forum was an idea to group up all the game groups and hobby shops to one site to help build and organize ourselves better.

There are benefits and advantages to both the stores and players to have them promote and sell their merchandise on a dedicated forum. So push the idea to them!

Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
RickNoah

RickNoah

Honor Points : 4226

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi Paxter,

was wondering if you could add a spot for me in this forum under the Trading post. i am currently working on opening my own warhammer 40k miniature small business. My Warhammer 40k business is called (Hobby War40k).

Best Regards,

Adil Arif
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 pm

yeap sure thing, will do it tomorrow with the Xwing changes for the forum. Will pm you tomorrow on some details
Back to top Go down
RickNoah

RickNoah

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm

alright cool thx!
Back to top Go down
RickNoah

RickNoah

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi PAxter, was wondering when will yea put up my store under the trading post.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 am

Sorry for the late reply.

After discussing with some of the admin, my suggestion is to open a players trade thread instead of a store.

Mainly cause you don't actually own an actual store, The major difference between a store and a player trade thread is that the store owner will usually post events and also other store related info on their sub forum. As you dont actually own an actual store, it would be quite pointless to open a sub forum when you actually only need to have a thread in the player trade area.

Alvin for example: started in the players trade area and on a blog at first, before actually starting his business as an actual store.

Apologies again for the late reply, been really caught off with other matters lately.
Back to top Go down
RickNoah

RickNoah

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:09 am

Hey yea np.
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

Honor Points : 4957

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:24 am

I will try and get the guys from PI Penang and see if they are interested in posting up their store here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your Local store on WG malaysia   Get your Local store on WG malaysia Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your Local store on WG malaysia
Page 1 of 1