Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warmaster of the World Eaters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6468

Warmaster of the World Eaters Empty
PostSubject: Warmaster of the World Eaters   Warmaster of the World Eaters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:09 am

Hi.. I'm Abdul Kadir.

I was introduced to this hobby by my eldest brother CikguDin. It was way back in 2003 during a Games Circle tournament. Since then there's no more turning back for me.

My favourite game system is Warhammer Fantasy Battles with the current 8th edition being the best out of all edition. I really-really hope there'll be more players doing fantasy in the future.

When I came into the hobby, it was as a challenger. Eager to prove myself as the best out there and I dare say that I am amongst the best out there hahaha Twisted Evil

But it all changes since the birth of Legio Malaysia. Though I myself is not a Legionaire (and rarely visit the place), Legio's approach that appreciates hobby more than competitive play somehow affected my way of thinking towards this hobby. I somehow enjoy the hobby this way better than before.

I'm a proud father of three. So my hobby time is very much limited nowadays. So when I do made it to Legio or Hobby Forge, it is all about fun play. It is all about spending my time in the best way possible. Competitive list? Leave it for the tourneys! Smile

My armies:
40k:
i. Necrons
ii. World Eaters
iii. Raven Guard
iv. 13th Co. Space Wolves
v. Dark Eldar

WFB - Dark Elves

Enough dulu lah. See you guys on table Smile
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

Honor Points : 4779

PostSubject: Re: Warmaster of the World Eaters   Warmaster of the World Eaters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm

LordAK wrote:
Though I myself is not a Legionaire (and rarely visit the place), Legio's approach that appreciates hobby more than competitive play somehow affected my way of thinking towards this hobby. I somehow enjoy the hobby this way better than before.
Great to know that dude jetbike
Back to top Go down
http://vuel-iqbal.blogspot.com
deathkorps
deathkorps

Honor Points : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Warmaster of the World Eaters   Warmaster of the World Eaters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Very cool indeed- nice one
Back to top Go down
http://www.adeptusmalaysia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmaster of the World Eaters   Warmaster of the World Eaters Empty

Back to top Go down

Warmaster of the World Eaters
Page 1 of 1