Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty

Go down 
+4
dann.toh
Dr-DOOOM!!!
spunkybass
LordAK
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6438

The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm

My Undying Legion has been in action since way back in 2004 when I first entered this hobby. The greatest achievement I had with them is 2nd place in GC KO Tournaments. It took them more than 5 years in hibernation to repair all the damage received in that final battle against CikguDin's Iron Warriors.

Now they've come back stronger than ever, and this here is where their stories will be told.

The 1st to have awoken was Akkarin, the 4th in line for the crown of Isha's Dynasty. The memory from the last defeat was so great, he fell into madness and become one of those that were known as Destroyers. His hatred is eternal, his anger unbound. Clad in his Golden Armour, Great Heavy Warscythe in hand, the King was at the front of every battle. Nothing can stand in his way. Not Abbadon, not Logan, much less Dante. Only through threachery do anyone will ever had a chance to stop him, for his madness is so deep, and the act of caution is anathema to his current existence.

Destroyer Lord Akkarin - 4th successor to the Throne of Isha's Dynasty
The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Destlo10
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:47 am

The Destroyers of Isha's Dynasty

The Destroyer Lord was not alone in his hunger to eradicate all livings. The madness that begins with him has spread through the internal circuit of his pyramid complex, affecting all 700 of his loyal guardians, turning them into mindless killing machines.

The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Destro10
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5341

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 am

Would be interesting how my infantry army would fair against these heathens
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:32 am

That would be very interesting. My Necrons never yet fought horde type armies. I wonder how they'd do.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 am

Nemessor Zahndin is one of the greatest general to exist. He was the sole architect behind the expansion of Isha's Dynasty.

The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Necron10

Note : This is the 1st and only Necron Lord model I have since years back. He has served me well all these year. It is so fitting that I use him as the Nemessor.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6158

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 am

You should check out my Nemesor simple conversion. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 am

His great mind bred jealousy among the other Overlord of the Isha's Dynasty. There has been several assassination attempt on him, though none has been successful thanks to his legion of loyal bodyguards.

The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Lychgu10

Note : These guys looks awesome, but after several playtest, I have to say they pale in comparison to the ones with Warscythes.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 am

@Joe : I will. Where you post it bro?
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

Honor Points : 5242

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 am

HOLY CRAP! THOSE LYCHGUARDS ARE NICE!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 am

wow, love your paintjob on the lychguards bro! they are awesome!

i dare not post la. not even basecoated yet. lol

fyi, lychguards with shields only shine when you have chronometron crypteks in the unit to reroll those 4+ inv saves! Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am

@Dann : Thanks bro.. coming from the Golden Kriss winner summore Very Happy

@Joe : Thanks Smile.. Yup they shine with Chronometron. But cannot harm vehicles is kinda.. meh. I'll play them once in a while, maybe with Overlord with Warscythe.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 am

ya ya. that's why i always have an overlord with them to handle vehicles.
we can test play your necrons vs mine. then can showcase how they really shine with the shields. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:11 pm

The Lychguards weren't his only defense, for the Nemessor knew all to well their strength and limitations. His second line of defense was in the form of Cryptek Aryef, a manifestation of the darkness, a Harbinger of Despair.

The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Harbin10

Note : A Harbinger of Despair is a must have for any infantry-based Necron list. The Veil of Darkness is old school Necron tactic that screams "THIS IS NECRONS!!" Smile

I dont think the 'Eye of Horus' fit the model. Should I repaint the eye to green glowy orb?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

That's superbly nice conversion! I too was thinking of doing that way since i have so many necron bodies to spare but didn't have time and got the finecast crypteks instead. lol

yea.... repaint the eye man. Necrons should not have any iris on the eyes, so that they will look super evil. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:30 pm

@Joe : Okay.. I'll do that. It was a very simple conversion. Keep it cheap bro coz we'll be needing many of these Crypteks.

Quote :
we can test play your necrons vs mine. then can showcase how they really shine with the shields

Yes, we should fight. Remember still we need to find out who among us fit to be the Storm Lord Twisted Evil I have defeated Han, so one hurdle passed already.
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

DUDE! that's fantastic! nice! This is what inspires hobbyists to work harder!
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks again man Smile
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4645

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Have you been playing AC? Lol

Loving your Necrons bro. Loving the look of the Lychguard.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:21 pm

LordAK wrote:
@Joe : Okay.. I'll do that. It was a very simple conversion. Keep it cheap bro coz we'll be needing many of these Crypteks.

Problem is that I bought all 5 finecast crypteks dy. lol
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:37 am

@Shaun : Thanks Shaun. Come back quick. I'll personally greet you with my Necrons.

@Joe : Waah.. you bought 5? Banyak duit. No wonder there's nothing left for me to grab that time hahaha.

I am currently testing my list against CikguDin. Last night we play until 5 am where my Necron beaten his Ork by one Objective (out of 5) on Turn 7. Seriously, Lychguards with Dispersion Shield felt very stupid going against Orks since there's no weapon with AP3 or better hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 am

5am? you guys no need to work today ar?

the Dispersion Shield primarily for power weapons, powerfist, etc in combat.
at least the unit can hold up against deathstar unit (e.g. bloodcrushers, TW, death company, termies, etc)
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 am

Work lar.. feeling damn tired right now Neutral

Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 am

hahaha...hardcore gamers. Smile

can imagine cikguDin, teaching halfway suddenly teach WAAARGH!!! lolz
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 4997

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 am

CikguDin sayz that de Orks iz goin' ta haf a grudge skull crusha booze parti tonite.

Time fer some Orkish beauti-sleep to do right now..havta git bek me energi & "lucky dice rolls" cuz last nite (or wuz it last morning?) I wuz havin' very very soopa 'eavy duty bad rolls agins them 'Crons.

Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

i think Lychguards with shields will really shine when you face plasma-spam armies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty   The Undying Legion of Isha's Dynasty Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next