Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotherhood of Broskis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arzmi
Recruit
Recruit
Arzmi

Honor Points : 4547

Brotherhood of Broskis Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 am

forcing myself out of the hobby rut [also waiting for ass creed anthology], am planning to join the Chosen with my sexy GKs. here's 2 list i'll be playing regularly until the tourney !!

HQ
Lord Draigo

Troops
10 Pallies - 4 psycannons
5 Pallies - 2 psycannons

Heavy
2 Dreadknight

HQ
Crowe

Troops
10 purifiers - 4 psycannons

Fast
2 Stormraven

atm i'd really like to play the purifier list, but it's all un-painted zzzz. we'll see how things goes. anyway would love to hear your thoughts on either list. i know the list isnt that powerful but id really like to keep them in 1 brotherhood only [pallies or puries]. thought of bringing in assassins and cheese inquisitors but im going for all out GK brotherhood of broskis.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6188

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:24 am

wat u mean not powerful??? lolz

Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5368

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:07 pm

wei that nasty kay bro for 1500
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
Arzmi
Recruit
Recruit
Arzmi

Honor Points : 4547

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

ae? when was the last time either of you played against GK?

compared to both of your list @joe @syamael, GK has an effective range of 24" only. and at 24" most armies have devastating arsenal. long fangs je cukup to shut my list out amirite? your demon flamers lagi la ganas.

-there's no psy-autocannon dread cause they dont fit in the brotherhood. thats GKs only long range weapon. thought about it but it doesnt fit the theme

-thought about land raiders but saving money for ass creed anthology

-and 6th ed has made my nemesis weapons less sexier than before yo !!
Back to top Go down
doc
Sergeant
Sergeant
doc

Honor Points : 4959

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:11 pm

As you are using the most 'balanced' army in the 40k world, you should not be complaining at all.
I remember how my greenskins kena skinned by your 'balanced' GK army....that was before you told me how every GK has to fight a daemon in the nude.
Furthemore, Ghazkull had a sore throat that day.....his Waaargh was more like a 'miaow' and all the boyz all lari lintang-pukang entah kat mana.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6176

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

grey knights tend to sound insultingly humble with their uber ness... they take the best of the best of the imperium seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of Broskis   Brotherhood of Broskis Empty

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of Broskis
Page 1 of 1