Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Proposal For Knockout Tourney

Go down 
+5
Paxter
doc
spunkybass
CikguDin
LordAK
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6437

A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:13 am

I wanna kickstart the KO Tourney after Raya Haji. So can finish before the Disember. Dann, how's the proofreading?

After some thinking, I decided to cancel the house rule for Disembarkment and Assault rules. Let all play by the rules, and let this be a training ground for the Legio Annual Grand Tourney in December.

However, there will be one special rule to encourage Total Annihilation. The rules is as below:

BLESSINGS OF THE BLOOD GOD

Khorne enjoy killings, carnage, slaughter, massacre and all kinds of words related to Total Annihilation. His blessings will come to anyone who would perform the feat of totally annihilating their opponent.

Anyone who successfully TAed his opponent will receive the Blessings of The Blood God. The blessings come in the form of a special One Use Only (ONLY ONE!!) reroll that can be used anytime against his next opponent.

Notes for using this ONE reroll:
(i) It can be used anytime, even when rolling to determine a mission, night fighting, deployment, spells, gifts, who gets the 1st turn etc; AND
(ii) It can be used to reroll a single scatter dice OR a single D3, OR a single D6 OR a single dice which is part of a 2D6, 3D6 or more; OR
(iii) It may be used on the opponent, by forcing the opponent to reroll any single dice, as mentioned in bullet (i) and (ii)

To gain this blessing, a player must not leave even a single enemy model alive or functioning on table by the end of the game. Please note that a concede does not award the winner any blessings. So do what you must. There should be no mercy. KILL’EM ALL!!

Any question?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6157

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:16 am

time to bring in my 6 FMCs list. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

Honor Points : 5241

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 am

Sorry man, been busy as heck. I'll look into it by this weekend.

Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:32 am

Its okay bro.. Life first, hobby is for when we have that free time Smile
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5340

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:56 pm

I love the special rule!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:37 am

Go for TA bro!! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5337

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:00 am

awesome effort you have put in bro. Im really looking forward to this. just hope i can commit some time to my 40k.
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal For Knockout Tourney   A Proposal For Knockout Tourney - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proposal For Knockout Tourney
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3