Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vallejo Paints have arrived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chang Yee Fong

Honor Points : 4508

Vallejo Paints have arrived Empty
PostSubject: Vallejo Paints have arrived   Vallejo Paints have arrived EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi guys. Our Vallejo paints stock has finally arrived.

You can see the pictures here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=425317534258213&set=a.425317257591574.1073741848.368672843256016&type=1&theater

Prices are as follows.

17ml Bottles = RM17
35ml Bottles = RM34
60ml Bottles = RM45

200ml Airbrush Thinner = RM68
Back to top Go down
deathkorps
deathkorps

Honor Points : 4817

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo Paints have arrived   Vallejo Paints have arrived EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:49 am

Hey guys,

I went there yesterday and grabbed some good stuff. Here's some more info from what I saw first hand:

They have a complete range of Model Color paints. These are fantastic for historical/realistic color schemes, esp. for fans of Flames of War.

They have a complete range of Game Color paints. These are great for 40K, Warhammer, Infinity, Warmachine, etc. Lots of bright, vibrant colors, very similar to GW's paint range before they went to the current range they have now.

They have the Liquid Metal range of paints- the BEST metallic paints on the market IMO. They are actual metallic pigments suspended in alcohol, and the finish they deliver is unreal. You'll need isopropyl alcohol (I get mine cheap on Lowyat) to thin these and clean up, but believe me they are well worth it.

They've got the Extra Opaque, Wash, and Ink ranges as well. If you've never used these, they are good (I love the Extra Opaque stuff), and they have complete paint set of these small ranges if you want to jump right in.

If you airbrush (like I do), they have their full range of ready to use primers in white, grey, black, and several common historical/WW II finishes. Great for Flames of War and IG armies.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave Chang to tell you more or you can pop by yourself. He has LOADED paint racks, not partially filled ones missing loads of paint. It's a great resource to finally have locally, so if you paint with Vallejo, or maybe want to try out Liquid Metal, you really should pop by and check this out. Well done Wira!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adeptusmalaysia.blogspot.com
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6145

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo Paints have arrived   Vallejo Paints have arrived EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:43 am

Very interesting stuff there.
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo Paints have arrived   Vallejo Paints have arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

Vallejo Paints have arrived
Page 1 of 1