Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!

Go down 
+4
LordAK
CikguDin
dif2find
Dr-DOOOM!!!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6186

Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 am

Oh... it was mentioned in the summary battle report. He took down my Be'lakor, LOC and Dogs. Oh ya, the Cultists too. The rest still on board (daemonnettes, oblits, Huron and his Khorne CSM).
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6466

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:20 am

Oh.. I thought it was a close game. Quite a feat for such a fluffy list. My WE would like to fight his DE some day. You know how to contact the guy? I don't even know who this Amin is.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:30 am

hahaha... you probably seen him before. he from Balau wan.
look for him on my facebook with the name Amin la. Wink
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:40 am

Balau?!  scratch 
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 am

balau = jln balau at sri damansara... where we use to play 40k back then
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 am

I know Balau.. I'm scratching my head trying to remember who Amin is  confused 
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Tried against Alvin's new Eldar list. He had:

2 Farseers with Guide and Prescience
10 Dire Avengers
10 Guardians
10 Guardians
5 Wraith Guards
4 Wave Serpents
2 Fire Prisms
1 Wraith Knight

Hell lots of shooting and got superbly unlucky rolls throughout the game. Lost everything except a few Daemonettes and Huron with half of his CSM on turn 3. He still have all his vehicles intact. lol.
Decided to call the game off to play 2nd game with Dann using my Taucrons.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:50 am

Plan to test the Cypher rules with the Huron list because it does adds some synergy to Huron's unit. Decided to remove Be'lakor to fit him and a Heldrake. So I will have min 2 units infiltrating as Cypher will go with the 16 Khorne CSM and Huron will give infiltration to the Daemonettes by default.

With Cypher's USR rule of Shrouding, Hit & Run, ATSKNF... suddenly the 16 Khorne CSM will look pretty dangerous. Smile

Huron Blackheart (warlord traits gives D3 infantry Infiltrate special rule)
Cypher Lord of the Fallen

10 Cultists

16 CSM
- Mark of Khorne
- 2 Meltaguns, 13 CCW, 15 Bolt Pistols
- Aspiring Champion with Powerfist, Icon of Wrath

1 Heldrake with Baleflamer

3 Obliterators
- Mark of Nurgle
- Veterans of the Long War

Daemonic Ally:
1 Lord of Change
- Mastery Level 3
- 1 Exalted Reward (For Grimoire of True Names)
- 1 Greater Reward

18 Daemonettes of Slaanesh
- Allures

16 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

Total: 1850 points
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Tomorrow night bro..
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Tomorrow night Valentine's night la bro. Lol
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Haiya.. It's just Valentines maa.. What is it compares to 40k Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 am

i still wanna keep my relationship. lol
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Managed to get the Cypher model before pitching a game vs Aiman's army. He was testing out primary Daemons with Black Legion ally. His army is super small but super deadly.

- Fateweaver
- 4 Herald of Tzeentch on disk with 3 x Lvl 3, Exalted Locus of Conjuring, Portalglyph, 3 x Aetherblade, 2 x 4+ FnP, 1 x Corpulences
- 11 Horrors
- 3 Nurglings
- Tzeentch Black Legion DP with Lvl 3, Spineshiver blade, Last Memory of Yuranthos, Spell Familiar, Skull of Ker'ngar
- Heldrake with Hades Autocannon
- 10 Cultists

He underestimated Cypher's Hit & Run which managed to break away from his deadly Yuranthos DP combat and charged his vulnerable 4 Tzeentch Heralds. And the rest of the army slowly die to weight of dice and bodies despite he got very good rolls.

I love Cypher. He added the much needed ability to move the slow CSM across the board with his Hit & Run. Can't wait to paint him up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Just finished painted my Cypher. Quite like how he turned out. Have a look at the tomes of legend section if you wanna check him out.

So I took the army for a spin today vs Dann's Nids. Mission was 1 each. Had upper advantage early game where my shooting got off his lone Biovore for first blood and my LoC killed his Crone with his mass flickering fire spell.

Then mid game suddenly the tide changed. Cypher with the Khorne CSM was pinned! A surviving Carnifex and 2 full broods of Raveners finished off the Flesh Hounds in 2 rounds of combat proceeded with the Cypher unit next.

The game just turned into me struggling to hold his tide from contesting my objective. Game ended with my victory of only Slay The Warlord and First Blood.

Then I had my army super stress test it against the famous Cheesy Chris Goh with his Tau. And no kidding that I think that is the cheesiest list I have ever seen in my whole 40k gaming life. lol

He had 1st turn and his shooting was so deadly that I conceded in my turn 1.
We decided to play again, he got 1st turn again and I actually lost the game in turn 1 but continued on until I got TA-ed on 3rd turn. Is that scary! lolz

So if you would like to stress test your army, Chris Goh's Tau is the army to test against.

Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:27 am

Quote :
And no kidding that I think that is the cheesiest list I have ever seen in my whole 40k gaming life. lol
I fought his Tau during the Ascension. Seriously, that army is ridiculous. His Tau bullied my Khorne Daemon Princes in close combat. I repeat. TAU BEATS ... KHORNE DAEMONS ... IN CLOSE COMBAT. How can anything be more ridiculous than that hahaha! I had to change my tactic mid game, made him busy fighting my Daemons, and won the game by capturing 3 objectives. Scary list.

I fought Dann's list on Friday. Raveners + Carnifexes make good spearhead element. I was caught by surprise with the speed of the Raveners. Fun game.

Would like to try go against your list. Maybe after I have my game with Bro. Spunkybass.
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5369

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 am

that's funny ... the new monsters of close combat -
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 am

what was christ list like.. winning cc againt a demon.. thats new
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 pm

haha... yea, super deadly.

sure AK, we'll battle it soon.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6174

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:04 am

Chris lists are usually really over the top. And really is pushing to just win the game at all cost. Personally its not really that cool lah and can forget about fluffy either...

Loop holes like attaching darkstrider to a farsight bomb is a bit too much, and his dual light saber commanders which will kill anything in CC by exploiting using a technical grey rule area is a bit much. I have thought bout that bfr, but I felt that was too much heresy for me lol. gila la His FS bomb can fire some 10 Melta shots and some plasma before charging into you with another 10 S8 AP1 attacks...

I stick to my firewarriors and dual riptides ty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5369

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Come fight my Thousand Sons!

lol ... the sons would probably die
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 am

powderfull.. yet interesting challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!   Huron Horde of DOOOM!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Huron Horde of DOOOM!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3