Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God

Go down 
+11
limp83
spunkybass
CikguDin
sundalbolong
BLee
shaun
dif2find
Paxter
Dr-DOOOM!!!
dann.toh
LordAK
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6558

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God Empty
PostSubject: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 am

I've been playing my WE against my Raven Guard as learning process into 6th. The list so far has been the same list I use in 5th as I wanna clearly feel the changes. The list:

Daemon Prince
5 Khorne Termies - 4 Meltas, 1 HFlamer, 1 CFist
3x8 Berserkers - 1 PFist (in Rhinoes)
2x5 Raptors - 2 Meltas
2xDakka Pred
2 Obliterators

To sum it all up. Rhino rush is still playable for WE. But not for the Mission 2 : Scouring since it is purely based on KPs. Having to chase poeple around and cannot charge upon disembarkment betul-betul hamper us down.

After 10+ games I've decided to try new list, taking into consideration of the changes and the 6th new rules --> Allies. And here is the 1st list

World Eaters :
Khorne Winged Prince
8 Berserkers - PWeapon --> In Land Raider
2 x 8 Berserkers - PWeapon (in Rhino with Havoc missiles)
2 x Pred - Lasscannon side sponsons
Land Raider - Dozer Blade

Allied Detachment :
Bloodthirster - Unholy Might
10xBloodletters

The list lacks all the melta goodness of my 5th ed list, so I was betting on the lasscannons to do the job. Summore I've traded all PFist to PWeapon since my PFist almost never gets to attack before die due to challenges.

For those who remember, the list resembles my WE back in CSM 3.5 codex very much. The only difference was that back then I use 32 Berserkers on foot and 2x5 Bloodletters and no Land Raider.

The only problem to complete the list is taht both me and Din dont remember where we put the Bloodletter models. Anyone willing to part with their Bloodletters? Smile

I haven't tried the list, having made it just yesterday (thanks to Joe for the stats). C&C?

Last edited by LordAK on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

Honor Points : 5362

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 am

nice!

i agree, the days of the hidden pfists are numbered! even nobz have to be fearful - 29 ork bodies can't hide you from a challenge Very Happy

No icon for your daemons?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6278

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 am

I have my painted bloodletters for sale. Smile

Or you don't mind the unpainted metal bloodletters? Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 am

@Joe : I'll have a look at you selling thread

@Dann : Icon? can Daemons use CSM ones? I'll have to check the FAQ lah.
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 am

I'm guessing Bloodthirster is 1st wave Very Happy

Nice anyway, but no termies?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 am

termies better man. power axes rocks! Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:24 pm

@Dann : All Daemons in Allied Detachment must come from reserves.

I've tried termies in Raider once. They're good, but sadly, most of my model wield Power Mace, easy to wound, but easy to save also. I'll try Berserkers first, then maybe try them pulak.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Okay.. I'm trying the list against my DE. DE goes 1st. Mission is 4 : Scouring.

1st turn : Nightfighting. Land Raider exploded by the very 1st Dark Lance shot. It's passengers later ran into big ruins. LassPred immobilised a Ravager. Rest of the shooting by both side were denied by cover/jink+shrouded.
2nd turn : Both Predator exploded. DPrince destroyed a Ravager. Bloodthirster came in Swooping. Razorwing Jetfighter came in from WE left.
3rd turn : DPrince got poisoned to death. Bloodthirster got hit several times (from 3 units) but none able to wound and it passed 3 grounded test. One Rhino destroyed. Razorwing takes aim at the passengers and.. it's here where I stop..

Seems like the DE is bullying the WE. Lucky the Bloodletters is a FMC. Otherwise it would have suffered the same fate as the Daemon Prince.
It is too difficult for them WE. I doubt they can turn things into their favour now. But we'll see.
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 am

Seems like my Nids did better than your WE Very Happy hmm... or is your DE too powerful in 6th ed?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 am

FMC are the only saving grace for CSM now. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:12 pm

In the end.. It's totall annihilation for them WE. But they did quite good against my Ravenb Guard. So maybe the DE just got lucky that's all Smile

I'll try 2nd time against the DE before I make any conclusion.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am

The Daemon as ally is okay lah..but there's a problem with Khorne Daemon as ally since they dont have any shooty element. Daemon ally always came as the 2nd wave, Deep Strike in the 2nd turn, but wont be able to contribute to the WE forces untill the 3rd turn. That isn't the case for other types of Daemons since they have shooting attacks.

I'll stick to mono-Khorne aniway. Will bring them to play sometimes, definitely not to any tourney Smile

Now onto the next list. This is a WYSIWYG 1750 pure World Eater Legion list tailored to take on the Longinus Initiative. Still no real answer to the SR though Laughing

Kharn The Betrayer
5 Terminators - Mark of Khorne, 1 Champion, 4 Combi-Meltas, 1 HFlamer, 5 Power Axe (in Chaos Land Raider)
8 Berserkers - Power Axe, 2 Plasma Pistols (Rhino with Combi-Melta)
8 Berserkers - Power Axe, 2 Plasma Pistols (Rhino with Combi-Melta)
8 Berserkers - Power Sword, 2 Plasma Pistols (Rhino with Combi-Melta)
Predator - Twin-linked Lascannon, Lascannon Side Sponsons
Predator - Twin-linked Lascannon, Lascannon Side Sponsons

Tactic: World Eaters specialty --> Rhino/LandRaider/Predator Rush!
I miss the days when Plasma Pistols were just 5 points a piece. 15 points is just too much! But since we're on the mission to hunt down the Golden Boys, I'd take it!! hahaha..
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6266

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:05 am

looks pretty solid, sometimes going the tried and true way is usually the best.
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5458

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:19 am

now that list looks solid. Maybe we can test this sunday
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 am

Solid? I see so many loopholes in it hahaha..
Let's have a fight soon. But 1st, I'll have to resist the Pavane of Slaanesh
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 am

Ala bro the loophole is flyers bro... thats the loophole. That applies to both of us.
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

aiyo tailored for Longinus some more... aiseh man... they're only jump infantry with 2+ armour and power weapons...

it'd be interesting to fight this though Very Happy

actually I'm really looking fwd to fighting Nids - I don't think I've ever fought Nids with the Longinus...
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Quote :
fwd to fighting Nids - I don't think I've ever fought Nids with the Longinus...
Other than you, we got Joe, Sukai, and Zaki. We got plenty wat..

Quote :
tailored for Longinus some more... aiseh man...
hahaha.. You are the man to kill this month.

@Diff : If I may come, I'll make sure to tell you. Then we fight!!
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 pm

ok set bro
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Even I'm not sure how WE is supposed to fight my list... Berzerkers are gonna have a hard time with the 2+ and 5+, and your champion has to brave a challenge from my Priests with lightning claws.

Your termies and predators will be the prime targets of my SRs... But I do have to hide my SGuards for a few turns while I wait for air support, and try and avoid a 2W Kharn.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Quote :
Even I'm not sure how WE is supposed to fight my list...
Not only you, me also hahaha..

Quote :
Berzerkers are gonna have a hard time with the 2+ and 5+,
Wrong.. before that could even happen, my Berserkers are gonna have a hard time chasing you around the table Laughing

Quote :
and your champion has to brave a challenge from my Priests with lightning claws.

Brave? They are Fearless wat!

Quote :
Your termies and predators will be the prime targets of my SRs
There's no hiding from the TL-Multimelta on Flyers. So yes, the Preds are gonna go down real fast. I can only wish your reserve roll sucks and they come one at a time like during our game.

It's not gonna be easy. But we'll manage it somehow Smile
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4765

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm

This is such a biased comment tapi no matter who you play against i will always support your world eaters lar unless its against me haha. Hope dann rolls lots of 1's Very Happy

If your really gonna tailor the Rhino should have Combi-Plasmas also since your gonna have to chase his dudes down. If the Rhino survive at least got 2 Plasma shots which is better than 1 Melta.

Terminators can chase Dante's unit since he will usually Deep Strike in and aim for the Raider
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 am

Quote :
If your really gonna tailor the Rhino should have Combi-Plasmas
No lah.. I'm just having fun with Dann only.

If really tailored then not only Rhinoes, the Terminators will all be taking Combi-Plasmas Laughing Why bother with Heavy Flamers kan.

Quote :
Terminators can chase Dante's unit since he will usually Deep Strike in and aim for the Raider
Here's the thing, Dante will melta LR to death. Then the 2 SR sent Bloodstrike Missiles+Lasscannon to the termies, killing them all. Game over for the termies.

So I'll go 2nd and put them in reserves!! Termies will deepstrike! LR and Predator move in from table edge and try take down the SR from far with 8 Lasscannons (4 of them twin-linked) starting turn 2. Failing that, it's gonna be a slow process towards defeat Smile

Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4765

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 am

Haha in the end really become discussion to anti Dann anyway. If not also i always liked the Dakka Pred you use. Cause alot of wounds. Still like it better than the Triple Las Pred because of point cost and well...more is always better kan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dann.toh
Major
Major
dann.toh

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 am

hmmm... i would put one or two Power Sword Champions, so you can challenge my Priest - you want to try and kill the Priest so I would lose the FnP.

If it's power axe, the Priest will happily challenge, cuz there's a high chance the champion will fall to the lightning claws first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next