Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God

Go down 
+11
limp83
spunkybass
CikguDin
sundalbolong
BLee
shaun
dif2find
Paxter
Dr-DOOOM!!!
dann.toh
LordAK
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6349

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 am

I keep forgetting its 6th ed... i take back my previous post my DE would love to fight this list ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6641

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Quote :
i would put one or two Power Sword Champions, so you can challenge my Priest
The thing is, long time ago I painted 6 Sargeants to lead my 3 Units. 3 with PFist and 3 with PWeapons (2 axes, 1 sword). Now the PW rule changed, but I'm too lazy to swap the weapons hahaha.. and if you realize, I did put one with Power Sword in the list.

@Shaun : Dakka Pred is good, but I was going for pure WE --> means no unmarked units (ie.: Raptors with meltas, oblits) in the list. So the only thing that can take the role of Anti-tank is the Predators.

@Paxter : DEs will eat this for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:38 pm

but i respect the fact this is a real theme fluffy list... and winning will be even sweeter... Very Happy

dun worry bro codex csm is around the corner your list will most likely get buffed
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeah.. cant wait for it. In the mean time, I can always use 'old codex' as excuse everytime I lose hahaha.

Diff.. I talked to my wife already. Seems like Sunday is good to go. What time can you be there?
Back to top Go down
BLee
Private
Private
BLee

Honor Points : 4843

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Old fashion WEs are interesting to watch when they successfully rush their enemies... CC madness...
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

WE are always interesting to watch. From LordAK's 20 Berserker mob running up the field to Rhino Rush in the previous Edition. LordAK what happen to the Kamen Rider with Twin Lightning Claws or was it Daemon Weapon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:50 am

Ak u know what if you want to rush use the dreadclaw assault pod its like a drop pod that can still fly around the warzone with its Full squad like a normal flyer and it has 360 assault ramps. Cost a bit more than a rhino, come game with me at my place I pass u the rules
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5541

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 am

si how did it go yesterday bro
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6361

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:20 am

He owned everyone with his WE including Alvin's DE. Smile
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 am

serious... darn if only i could game with me bro Ak yesterday. But getting to play with synide for awhile and seeing his face after droppoding my full GH at his lone shrike was priceless.. and nullifying his psi power... speechless.

@synide- you better pickup your game again bro.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 am

@Paxter : That is a nice Drop Pod hahaha. Since we cant charge upon disembarkment, why not just drop in kan. Still the same. But my WE are kinda broke right now so cant afford a Dreadclaw hahaha.. Having read the new FAQ, my Rhino rush was totally dead now. It was 4th ed all over again, but worst.

Aniway, I brought them to HForge for a game with the Wolf Lord Syamael. But his Battlefleet got lost in the warp storm. Before my Berserkers start killing each other, I better find them some enemy to kill. And so it happens that a certain Druglord of Commoragh was leading his contraband convoy nearby. Just what I need.

it was a 1500 game so I had to change my list on the spot.
Here is what I come up with, a pure WE 1500pts list:
Winged Khorne Prince
5 Termitors - MoKhorne, 4 CombiMeltas, 1 HFlamer, 1 Chainfist, 4 PAxes
8 Berserkers - PAxe
8 Berserkers - PSword (in Rhino with CombiMeltas)
Predator - AC, HB, HavocML
Predator - AC, HB, HavocML
Land Raider - Dozer Blade

Game : vs DE, Relic, DE goes 1st
i. DE sent 2 Trueborn unit (3 Blasters each) in Venom to hunt down my Dakka Preds. But the Dakka Preds survived the initial strike and kill all trueborn at the end of the game. By turn 7, Both preds got destroyed but they did their job already --> denying Linebreakers.
ii. The Duke is a beast in this game. He killed my DPrince in a challenge (reminds me to Drizzt vs The Orc King in The Two Swords), killed the last two Terminator and destroy the Berserker unit holding the Relic.
iii. It was a bloody battle. In the end of turn 7, the WE was left with just 2 Berserkers on table, while the DE has Sliscuss and a DL Ravager. Each side with just 2 models on table hahaha..
Result : WE win 2 VP (1st Blood + Linebreaker) against DE 1 VP (Slay the Warlord)

The war against the Drug Lord takes place in a Impirium city. It doesn't take long for the word about it to reach the Emperor's Finest --> The Ultramarines. A Gate of Infinity suddenly opens with entire army of Blue Marines lead by a Librarian on the other side. The Ultramarines walked through the Gate, and ...

Game : vs Ultramarines, Scouring (4 Objectives, Nightfighting, WE goes 1st)
i. Land Raider leads the attack towards the Ultramarines. 2 Rhinoes followed closely from behind. 1st Company Terminators and The Librarian destroyed the LR in a charge, but none of the Berserkers died from the explosion.
ii. The Berserkers and DPrince assaulted the Terminator unit. DPrince killed the Libby in a duel. The combat continues for many round, so many died from each side. In the end, a lone Terminator is the only survivor of that combat.
iii. Dakka Preds worked wonders, killing Devastator squad and Tactical Squads from far.
iv. One Berserker unit breaks in from centre towards the left of the UM. They Destroyed 2 Combat Squads and capture one objective.
v. The last Berserker unit also came in from the centre, charging through the Defense Line, Destroyed 2 Combat Squad and capture another objective.
vi. Terminators Deep Strike near the Defence Line, destroyed a Devastator Squad manning the Icarus Lasscannon. They later killed the lone Terminator.
vii. The bloody battle ended at turn 5 coz the WE had to go.
Result : WE win with 4 VPs (2 Objectives + StW + Linebreaker) against UM 2 VPs (StW + 1st Blood)

The Space Wolf Battlefleet finally arrived to the scene, but the WE already had enough skulls for the day. Entire population of 250 million destroyed in one day. Blood for the Blood God!!
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 am

New FAQ calls for a new 1750 list. It's Double Daemons all over again Smile

Winged Khorne Prince
Winged Khorne Prince
5 Terminators - MoKhorne, 4 CombiMeltas, 1 HFlamer, 1 Chainfist, 4 PAxes
8 Berserkers - PAxe, Icon
8 Berserkers - PSword, Meltabombs (in Rhino with CombiMeltas)
Predator - Lasscannon, Twin-linked Lasscannon
Predator - Lasscannon, Twin-linked Lasscannon
Land Raider - Dozer Blade
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:24 pm

EEEK
Back to top Go down
sundalbolong
Recruit
Recruit
sundalbolong

Honor Points : 4675

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:59 am

Nice list
Back to top Go down
http://xtype74.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 am

Mana ada nice.. Berserkers in Rhino sure kena tapau punya bro hahaha.. Disembark cannot charge, explode pun cannot charge. New FAQ on transport damn sad.

In previous two games above, I was very lucky because my opponents rolls sucks bad hahaha.. otherwise cannot fight at all.
Back to top Go down
sundalbolong
Recruit
Recruit
sundalbolong

Honor Points : 4675

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 am

Quote :
Berserkers in Rhino sure kena tapau punya bro hahaha.. Disembark cannot charge, explode pun cannot charge. New FAQ on transport damn sad

jalan kaki la bro
Back to top Go down
http://xtype74.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 am

like your Fire Dragons on foot Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5200

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am

Bila nak fight? Boleh main represent models tak?
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 am

Weekend ni balik kampung, but If you want this Friday night can lah after I put the kids to sleep. We play from 12 midnight onwards. Maybe can even grab 2 games.

Proxy okay saja, not tourney wat. But must be appropriate lah, i.e. Flyers can only be representable by models with flyer stand only. I have two if you wanna use any.
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Ok. Nanti set. I'll confirm Friday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

If they worked that well in 1500 maybe you should keep your Dakka Preds Very Happy Nice to see that your playing your WE again. Pictures please haha minta maaf cant watch them in action in person.
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 am

CikguDin wrote:
Bila nak fight? Boleh main represent models tak?

hahaha.. din ni marine boleh jadi eldar..hahahaha
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:51 am

@shaun : I was lucky there's no Flyers around ma.
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am

I have enough eldar foot sloggers, but only 1 vyper, so would have to substitute with speeders la.

No j-bikes models, so maybe have to change them with dire avengers (similar unit total pt-cost).

As for warp spiders, maybe i'll use them, maybe not. Most likely not since i don't want to use too much non-eldar models.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:34 am

for jetbikes, if you wanna play them can use my Reaver Jetbikes lah.

Where goes all your Warp Spiders? You got a lot kan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next