Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God

Go down 
+11
limp83
spunkybass
CikguDin
sundalbolong
BLee
shaun
dif2find
Paxter
Dr-DOOOM!!!
dann.toh
LordAK
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5025

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 am

Sold them all several years ago. Nvrmnd, i'll just use sth else. Prepare your camera man for the bat-rep hehe!
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6466

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 am

Quote :
Prepare your camera man for the bat-rep hehe!
Hmm.. maybe this one can be used.

This is a slightly less 'pure WE' version of my list above:

Winged Khorne Prince
5 Terminators - MoKhorne, 4 CombiMeltas, 1 HFlamer, 1 Chainfist, 4 PAxes (in Land Raider - Dozer Blade)
8 Berserkers - PAxe
8 Berserkers - PSword (in Rhino with CombiMeltas)
8 Berserkers - PSword (in Rhino with CombiMeltas)
Predator - Lasscannon, Twin-linked Lasscannon
Predator - Lasscannon, Twin-linked Lasscannon
2 Obliterator Cult Mercenaries

I drop one Prince and take 2 oblits instead. This increase my high strength weapon count to 10 --> higher chance to deal with Flyers since I have no AA weapons and will be relying on 6 to hit. Having 2 Plasma Cannons helps much against infantries which this list is lacking.
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4673

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Actually for Flyers you could just focus killing all the other guys on the board and ignore it. Thats what i usually do after the Quad Gun dies.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 pm

I've had a game vs Din's Eldar yesterday. I used the Double Daemon list and it was a lot of fun!! I'm currently preparing a batrep for the Batrep Contest Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Able to grab one game this evening. It was 1750 pts game vs Su Kai's Ultramarines. It's been 2 years since I last play with him. We used to play at my house back in Seri Kembangan, then I moved to Putrajaya and we never able to play with each other.

Again, I play the pure World Eaters list, did small changes from the list before to include more Rhinoes since I've spent some times converting and painting the combiMeltas.

The list:
My World Eaters
2xWinged Khorne Prince (Warlord Traits : friendly unit within 12 gains Move Through Cover)
5 Khorne Termies (in LR with Dozer Blades)
8 Berserkers | PAxe (in Rhino with CMelta)
2x8 Berserkers | Powerswords (in Rhinoes with CMelta)
2xPredator | Autocannon, Side Lasscannons, Havoc Missiles

Su Kai's Ultramarines :
Captain with PAxe and CMelta (Warlord Traits : FnP when close to Objective)
Command Squad | 3 Meltaguns, Champ, Apothecary (in Drop Pod)
10 man Terminator Squad | 2 CycloneML
10 man Tact Squad | Flamer, Lasscannon
5 Scouts
Tornado Squadron (2 Speeders)
Stormtalon with Typhoone Launcher
Tri-lasscannon Predator
Thunderfire Cannon
Devs Squad | 4 Missiles

Game : Mission 1, Pitch Battle, UM goes 1st
Highlights :
i. UM failed to stop the WE's advance and by WE turn 2, there's already close combat seeing the my Warlord Prince fighting the UM Captain in a duel. The UM Captain was so good at parrying it took my Warlord Prince 4-6 close combat round to kill him. The Warlord Prince later destroyed one Combat Squad before the end of the game.
ii. The 2nd Prince fight 5 Terminators and killed them all in 3 Close combat rounds. It later destroyed the Command Squad and Scouts.
iii. The Berserker unit with PAxe was reduced to just 3 guys when they reach the enemy line. But they managed to kill the Techmarines (TFC) before died from Bolter fire.
iv. One other Berserker unit was reduced to one man but the guy stayed till the end to capture one objective.
v. The last Berserker unit embarked the LR towards the enemy line, destroyed one Combat Squad and capture one objective.
vi. The game ended 8-1 in my favour on turn 7.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Berserkers are now 6pts cheaper per model, same stats as before but at 1 attack base and Ld8. They have Rage, so are basically Bloodclaws but with better WS and BS. Makes me pity them Bloodclaws, not even Wolf Lord Syamael plays them anymore. They should've been 13pts per model max.

On the other hand, Daemon Princes has gotten a lot more expensive. My current Khorne Prince setup for example, would cost around 60 pts more with the new codex.

I wonder when is the launching day.. can't wait to see how my WE will evolve with the new codex
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6186

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:08 am

same here! Smile
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 am

haahha.. it was a fun game between u and su kai... damn funny watching you 2 play.. unfortunately there was no other player for me to play with besides jinx master Alvin..hihii.. Hopefully i can get a game with you Ak this coming weekend
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 am

This weekend most prolly cannot come. Got a wedding in Skudai, Johor. Still divided wether to go or not.

Quote :
damn funny watching you 2 play..
Yup.. Su Kai is a funny guy indeed Laughing
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:22 pm

I think I had better start playing my BA/BT as well, just in case my Eldar can't be finished before this December tournament.

@AK: Itu Chaplain model on bike ada lagi kat kau ka?
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 am

Macam sudah convert lah bro.. nanti check balik.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:01 am

The new codex is just around the corner. So I'd like to have as much 1750 games with the current one. Not sure when I can visit HForge yet, but this is the list I have in mind for the next game.

Khorne Lord | TDA, Bloodfeeder --> joins Terminators
Winged Khorne Prince
4 Terminators | MoKhorne, 4 CMeltas, 4 PAxe (in Land Raider with Dozer Blade, HavocML)
8 Berserkers | PAxe (in Rhino with HavocML)
8 Berserkers | PSword (in Rhino with HavocML)
Predator | Autocannon, Side-lasscannon, HavocML
Predator | Autocannon, Side-lasscannon, HavocML

CikguDin, come have another round!!
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:32 am

I had a game vs CikguDin last night using the list above. He was playing a BT list, trying out the new armywide Rage special rules (The same Vow was Prefered Enemy last time).

Blood Templar:
Chaplain | Artificer armour, Terminator Honours, 2 Plasma Pistols, Bionic, Bike
Emperor's Champion
5 Terminators | 2 CycloneML
5 Terminators | 2 CycloneML
5 Terminators | 2 Assault Cannon
5 Tact | 1 Meltagun (Drop Pod) <-- EC here
5 Tact | 1 Meltagun, Lasscannon
5 Tact | Lasscannon
5 Bikers + 1 Attack Bike | 3 Plasmagun, 1 Multimelta

Highlights:
- the mission was KP and my WE goes 1st. THe 1st turn was night fight so almost everyone in BT army got improved cover from my shooting (2+ cover mostly). So might as well shoot the termies and we did kill like 3-4 Terminators from in the 1st turn hahaha.. HavocML rocks!!
- I play Bloodfeeder just for fun since I only used it like 4 times since they came around. My luck was very good and my lord gained +9 attacks twice (vs Terminators) and +8 attacks in the final duel against the Warlord Chaplain!
- BT with Rage are scary as hell, but I think Prefered Enemy would be more scary. Dins luck wasnt the best last night and he needed all that rerolls.
- Dins luck was bad throughout the game (we're talking lots and lots of ones here Laughing). My WE takes that to our advantage and the game ended with a TA on turn 5.

WE win!

Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:53 am

The 1st thing I did when I have the codex is check whether my list is still valid for 1750 pts game. Here is the price comparison for my WE between the two codex to fined out the whose the winner and the loser.

Khorne Termie Lord | Khorne DW - Then 155. NOW 140 --> WIN by 15 pts
Khorne Winged Prince - Then 140. NOW 220 --> Total LOSER at 80 pts differents!!
4 Khorne Termies | 4 CMeltas - Then 170. NOW 153 --> WIN by 17 pts
Dedicated LR with Dozer and Havoc - Then 240. NOW 247 --> STILL GOOD with only 7 pts differences.
8 Berserkers | Champ with PWeapon - Then 198. NOW 177 --> WIN by 21pts
Dedicated Rhino with Havoc - Then 50. NOW 47 --> WIN by 3 pts!
Predator with Autocannon, Side Lasscannons and Havoc - Then 145, NOW 127 --> WIN by 18 pts.

So the same 1750 list I have in the Templar Massacre weeks back is just 1686 pts now. Seriously, I'm liking the new codex already. 64 pts differents on the same list is huge. It opens up so many options.

I wonder what I should take now. Maybe beef up my Characters. But which one?Hmm.. so many things to choose..
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 am

This is a biker list that I wanna try last night, but didn't happen coz my kidz stay up late (grrr!)

Lord | MoKhorne, Bike, Sigil, BlindAxe,
8 Berserkers | PWeapon (Rhino with Havoc)
8 Bikers | MoKhorne, 2 Meltaguns, IoWrath, Champ with PW, Vets
Heldrake with Baleflamer
Predator | Lasscannon Sponsons, Havoc
Total : 1500 pts

Hopefully I can try it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 am

You should get some points for Gift of Mutation and Vets upgrade for the BikeLord.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 am

Initially, they both have Gifts, then I add in the Heldrake and the points was 1525.
So they had to go without the Gifts and Lord without the Vets, which is lame because he was supposed to be the most Vets of all in the list hahaha..

Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 am

lose some havocs lor.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 am

I'm loving the cheap 12 points upgrades since they always pay back their pointcost in doubles Smile.

Think about it bro.. now is the time of infantries and flyers. There's nothing HavocML can do about flyers, but so does Gifts. But a Havoc ML can help deal with hordes/MSU squads better than Gifts. So Havoc wins.

The only thing I regret is having to remove Vets from the Lord.

Oh ya.. this is the 1750 pts version (changes in orange):
Lord | MoKhorne, Bike, Sigil, BlindAxe, Vets
DPrince | Khorne, Wings, Armour, Black Mace
8 Bikers | MoKhorne, 2 Meltaguns, IoWrath, Champ with PW, Vets
Heldrake with Baleflamer
Predator | HBolter Sponsons, Havoc
Total : 1500 pts

How was it?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 am

your rhinos probably will not have the chance to fire those Havocs. Either they are busy moving or they are primary targets for your opponent's AT.

so I think you can save some points from there to get your Lord and Zerkers some Vets upgrade.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:04 am

I'm a bit skeptical about spending Vets on Zerkers since they are good enough without vets last time.

What you say on the Rhino got merit. But I'll see what happens after a few games, then decide Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 am

I've tried Zerkers a few times. The Vets will ensure they get most of their attacks hitting any space marine scums. And not to mention the endless times having my Berzerker Champion got stuck in combat with a Necron Lord with MSS. Then again, only give them Vets if you have the points la. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 am

Of course.. thanks for the input Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 am

I had one very fun game last yesterday. My opponent was Nahri and both of us are trying out the CSM codex for the 1st time. The game was 1750pts Scouring with Hammer&Anvil Deployment. Nightfighting in play.

My WE:
Terminator Lord | MoKhorne, BlindFury, Gift (+1 WS)
DPrince of Khorne | Fly, Armour, Gift (Witch-eater )
4 Termies | MoKhorne, 4 PAxe, 4CMelta (in LR with DozerBlade, HavocML)
Predator | Side Lasscannon, HavocML
Predator | Side Lasscannon, HavocML
(note : my list is short by 29 points to 1750, but I only realized it after the game hahaha)

Nahri’s Renegades:
Lord | MoKhorne, Bike, BlindFury, Sigil, Gift (Eternal Warrior)
Dark Apostle | MoNurgle, Black Mace, Gift (+1 Toughness)
Helbrute with TL-lasscannon
20 CSM | MoNurgle, 2 Meltaguns, CCWeapons
- Champ with PFist, Gift (Shrouding)
35 Cultist | MoNurgle, Champ with Gifts (Reroll Armoursave)
7 Bikers | MoNurgle, 2 Meltaguns, Champs with PFist, Gift (Adamantium Will)
5 Havoc | MoNurgle, 4 Autocannons
5 Havocs | MoNurgle, 4 Missiles + Flakk Ammo

Batrep:
- Nahri seized the Initiative and claim 1st blood by wrecking one of the Rhino.

- My Daemon Prince assaulted the large block of Cultist, but they are fearless since within 6 from then Dark Apostle. Luckily on the 2nd turn of combat, their pile in move to attack causes them to break from that fearless bubble. The whole unit was destroyed by a sweeping advance.

- Nurgle Bikers came in from the centre on turn 3 (I’m not sure what he wants to do). In my turn, I sent my Lord (and his Terminator retinues), a unit of Berserker and the Daemon Prince to fight them. The Berserker Champion slain his Biker Champion in a duel and was granted with a reroll to armoursave. The rest of the Bikers were slain without getting to strike while his Lord killed 3 termies. In the second round, His Lord slain my Lord in a duel, but the Chaos Gods deemed it an unworthy offering Laughing My DPrince killed his Lord in the next combat phase.

- The Havoc teams was very good at hunting light vehicles. So I sent most of my firepower towards them, but his T5 reduce the effectiveness of my HavocML. I only manage to kill all the heavy weapons by turn 4/5. Now here is the funny thing. One of the Havoc Champion disembark from a Dilapidated Bastion on turn 6, killed my lone Terminator Champ (this guy was my only Linebreaker) with his bolter, and the Chaos Gods grants him with Daemonhood!! Then came my turn, a single volley from the LR killed him instantly Laughing Laughing Laughing

- The Helbrute was good in this edition, but by the time I wanna deal with it, I lost my DP to the mass Rapid Fire + Meltas of the big CSM squad (That unit is scary!). Lasscannons took out 2 HPs, but the next turn he assaulted one of the Berserker unit to escape my shooting. All I need is one 6 with my Krack grenades but it didn’t happened. I sent 2nd Berserker squad to assist but they also fail to roll any 6 for armour penetration.

- Then the large Nurgle squad joins in. My Berserker Champion (the same one that killed Biker Champ) killed his Champion and gain additional wound. The close combat continues and all Berserkers involved died by turn 7. Only 10-12 Nurgle Marines left in the end.

- The game ended with a draw at 5 VPs each
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 am

Hellbrute? What new rules that make them different compared to last time?

Semua gifts tu stack eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next