Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God

Go down 
+11
limp83
spunkybass
CikguDin
sundalbolong
BLee
shaun
dif2find
Paxter
Dr-DOOOM!!!
dann.toh
LordAK
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5380

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 am

wah, so what do you think after the game?
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

Honor Points : 5027
Location : In my Nurglish room, painting, voiding all social contact.

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 am

@LordAK : nice batrep, question, how do u guys keep track of the Boon? Pen and Paper or Mark it by dice? When I read about the boon table, first thing comes to mind : how the heck can I effectively keep track all the boon of each champion...LOL

@CikguDin : I guess all the gift stack, quote from codex pg 28 : "This boon lasts for the rest of the game"
Back to top Go down
http://40knoobtonoob.blogspot.com
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6197

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:16 am

Nahri's lord is MoKhorne kah? if yes, the he cannot join the nurgle bikes la.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6477

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 am

Quote :
Hellbrute? What new rules that make them different compared to last time?
Semua gifts tu stack eh?
On Hellbrute.. Now they only suffer crazed when Glanced or Pen (but not destroyed). And all the D3 crazed result are good if you ask me. Nahri's Helbrute rolled 2, ignoring the Shaken/Stunned result it suffered earlier and gained Rage. He flamed my Berserkers (but forgot to shoot his lasscannon Laughing) and assaulted me with 4 attacks on the charge!! And yup.. All the gifts stack.

Quote :
wah, so what do you think after the game?
- I think the new codex is real fun.
- the Chaos Boons Table is gila fun. It's funny how the Chaos Gods think my Chaos Lord wasn't a worthy offering, but killing my Terminator Champion can make someone a Daemon Prince, only to survive for half a turn Laughing Laughing Laughing You see.. Chaos Gods are fickle.
- The horde style shooty marines scares CC based armies like mine. I'm dead serious on this.
- Cultist horde (fearless) can pose a huge problem if not tackled properly.
- Daemon Prince dont get boon for killing any champion. The only way to get them is by buying the Gift of Mutation.

Quote :
how do u guys keep track of the Boon?
Yesterday we dont have trouble memorizing who has which boons. But better to write down somewhere lah.

Quote :
Nahri's lord is MoKhorne kah? if yes, the he cannot join the nurgle bikes la.
Ya lah.. That just goes to show how new the codex is to us. There's no such restriction in the last codex.
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor Points : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:59 am

Hellbrute sounds fun, fits my IW theme quite well. There was even an IW Hellbrute character in the IW novel if I remember it correctly.

Back to your WE, what's the armour sv for your bike Lord set up? Don't u have Daemon Armour wargear like Chaos used to have?

By taking the DP with mark of Khorne, does this enable you to take the Zerkers as Troops?

PM-ed u some questions, hope you'd reply soon enuff.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Quote :
what's the armour sv for your bike Lord set up? Don't u have Daemon Armour wargear like Chaos used to have?
No we dont. The only ways to get 2+ armour is by taking Terminator armour and rolling the boon table.

Quote :
By taking the DP with mark of Khorne, does this enable you to take the Zerkers as Troops
Nope. Only Lords make Cult unit troops (for Khorne, Nurgle and Slaanesh) and Sorcerers for Tzeentch.
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Wahh, semua org pakai Axe of Blind Fury ni! What ever happen to the Khorne favourite Blood Feeder?

On another note, Lord on Juggernaut changes his type from Infantry to Cavalry izit?
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:01 am

Yup.. Change to cavalry, +1 to A, T, and W. Quite good for a 35 pts upgrade. It would normally take 55 points on Daemonic Gifts to get all that upgrade. Cant take Terminator Armour of course.

Why take Blind Fury? Coz that and the Black Mace are the only Daemon Weapon in the codex. That's a bit sad actually.
Back to top Go down
CikguDin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:44 am

Ehh? Chiew! Ini mesti pasal banyak sangat GK-Inquisitors dulu dah banyak confiscate chaos daemon weapons in order to kustomize their own nemesis force weapons cheh!

Siapa ini codex write? Tak brape kreatif la..

But that juggie sounds a bit brutal ya for 35pts. SW's TW mount punye la mahal 45pts!
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5380

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:04 am

wah, sounds like fun man! I think Thousand Sons have got even more difficult than before, but the codex seems to have more flavour ... must roll some dice!
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:20 am

Yup.. we had lots of great fun and laughs that day.

TS has been difficult to play since last codex. But that is one army that I'm afraid to play against. Remember our game several years back? My Berserkers dont even dare to step out of their Rhinoes Laughing Shooty armies rules the 6th ed, and nothing beats TS at killing MEQ short-medium range firefight.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 am

Yup, Ahriman has the master deception trait.
You can just infiltrate yur 18 TS and deliver their deadly firepower without need for transports.
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5377

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 am

The Azure warrior has always been nasty to go up againts. I had plenty of fun againts Lan thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am

Several days back I had a relook at the CSM codex and read the Dark Apostle entry since in our game, the DA gives fearless to all unit within 6. So I was thinking it might not be a bad idea to come up with a Word Bearer list lead by a DA. It turned out that we play it wrongly that day. DA didn't give fearless, but all friendly unit from CSM codex within 6 MUST use his Ld10. Still okay lah, but not as good as fearless.

Summore, I read Daemonic Assault rules wrongly for my Khorne Daemon ally. At 1st I thought all daemonic ally detachment automatically came as 2nd wave. I was wrong. I must still divide the unit into half and roll 3+ for unit that I want to come in the 1st turn. I'll come up with a new list soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:26 am

Suggest Khorne daemonic ally with a Bloodthirster, Bloodletters squad and a SoulGrinder. That would be the best.

Soulgrinder will pound the enemy with its S8 AP3 pie plates.

Preferred wave have Bloodthirster and Soul Grinder.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Maybe It's time I get a copy of the daemon codex Smile

I've assembled the Heldrake thing.. It's quite big compares to Razorwing Jetfighter. Tonight I'll be trying out a list as below:

Kharne The Betrayer
4 Terminators | MoKhorne, 4 PAxe, 4 Combimeltas
Dedicated Land Raider with Dozer Blade
Helbrute
8 Berserkers | PAxe
Dedicated Rhino with HavocML
8 Berserkers | PAxe
8 Berserkers | PAxe
Heldrake with Baleflamer
Predator with side-lasscannon, HavocML
Predator with side-lasscannon, HavocML

They will go against the piratical fleet of Huron and Duke Sliscuss:

Huron Blackheart
10 CSM | 2 Meltaguns, Champ with CMelta and LClaws
Dedicated Rhino with CMelta
10 CSM | 2 Meltaguns, Champ with CMelta and LClaws
Dedicated Rhino with CMelta
10 CSM | 2 Plasmaguns, Champ with CPlasma and LClaws
Predator with Tri-lasscannon
3 Obliterators with MoNurgle

Duke Sliscuss
20 DE Warriors with 2 Splinter Cannons, Champ with venomblade
Voidraven Bomber with Flicker and 1 Implosion Missile

Hopefully my kids wont get in the way.. I wanna roll some dice!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:25 am

so wats the outcome? Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 pm

I managed 2 games with the same list, but dont have much time for batrep, so I'll put in some highlights:

- In both games, Huron's traits allow 2 units to infiltrate. Two meltagun CSM units infiltrated in their rhinoes and wrecked havoc on the WE early on. I'm totally in love with Huron right now hahaha.
- Heldrake with Baleflamer is plain cheese. That thing alone turned the tide and allowed the WE to win both game. The WE were pinned at their lines by Huron's skilled maneuver and Sliscus's Poison Death. But then came the Heldrake, and it killed all the scoring units within 2 turns. Gila..
- Nurgle Oblits is real tough.. Damn tough.

Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 am

good to know the helldrakes rocks. i guess is not a wrong choice having 2 in my WE army. hehe.

yea, nurgle oblits is the best. too bad we are the sons of khorne.

Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5377

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 am

why do i have a feeling lot of player woundnt want to go againt a player that comes in with 2 helldrakes.
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 am

world eater theme army don't have much needed access to nurgle oblits, sorcs, awesome noise marines, etc.

so having 2 helldrakes is to make it at least playable lor.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Yup.. the WE is one army that suffers badly from 6th ed. But after my playtest, I think taking two would be too easy lah bro.. So maybe one is enough for me.

One thing to note.. they wont be of help at all against Paladinstar, Deathwing nor Longinus Initiative though.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Taking 2 just in case opponent got TL Quad Gun. So if 1 down, got another one to assist. Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 pm

It takes extreme luck for a Quadgun to take down a Heldrake in a single turn. It is as tough as a StormRaven, not to mention has 5+ invul and It Will Not Die. Aniway, if you feel like it then play 2 lah.

One thing for sure, that things is a pain to paint! I've spray the red colour on mine, the next step is the gold part. It will take a while to finish, but now the Blood Dragon of Khorne is ready for play Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 pm

ooo... good idea. spray with red first. you use what to spray?

i'll test play with 1 first la since i don't have enough cash to get 2 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God   Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord AK's Legion of The Blood God
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next