Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.

Go down 
+17
beobot579
FourEyedMonster
rkidz
greenster92
CikguDin
wolkenritter89
cookie_yip
Dr-DOOOM!!!
AznJake
Vuel
dif2find
MrChaos
dann.toh
Paxter
LordAK
Alvin K
limp83
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

Honor Points : 5016
Location : In my Nurglish room, painting, voiding all social contact.

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 am

@yip : Fart power > 9000.
Back to top Go down
http://40knoobtonoob.blogspot.com
AznJake
Sergeant
Sergeant
AznJake

Honor Points : 4913

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 pm

If it's a Nurgle Helldrake, then that is literally fart power.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6466

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 am

Nice conversion Limp. That is gonna be a hell lot more difficult to Transport than the Helbrute. Even now I'm planning my assembling to help easy the transportation.
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 am

toxic gas from hell drake.. SUPER FART...

STR 8 AP 2 assault D6

limp you better paint that quick... or that drake of your will get a new name.." fart drake of hell"
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:46 pm

@Jake : Heldrake cant take mark =p

@LordAK : I think so~_~ some of the bits on Heldrake actually looks annoyingly fragile... I might need a bigger shoe box..LOL

@dif : won't start painting until I assemble the whole army list =p but.. okey, have to admit... banyak gatal wan to paint it
Back to top Go down
dif2find
Major
Major
dif2find

Honor Points : 5366

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 am

limp83 wrote:
@Jake : Heldrake cant take mark =p

@LordAK : I think so~_~ some of the bits on Heldrake actually looks annoyingly fragile... I might need a bigger shoe box..LOL

@dif : won't start painting until I assemble the whole army list =p but.. okey, have to admit... banyak gatal wan to paint it

i admire your effort limp nice convertion. keep up...i have been busy with the terrain until i have not painted a single model for the past 2 month
Back to top Go down
http://dif2find-wargaming.blogspot.com/
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 am

Finally painted some of the finest warrior that eighth legion can offer

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20121228_095201
Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20121228_095218
The Exalted One.

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20121228_095947
The champion of sixth claw, I try to portray him as flamboyant with a hint of hair metal.
Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20121228_100156
Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20121228_100411
Meet the rest of sixth claw, they run like coward as any other finest warrior of eighth legion will do when facing an equal enemy.

Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6186

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 am

nice paint work there bro! wow, can imagine the amount of time you spent on a each model....
Back to top Go down
greenster92
Private
Private
greenster92

Honor Points : 4590

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:48 am

oho tat looks sweet. looking forward to seeing the whole army on the table.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 am

@Joe the Chosen : nah, u guys paint much better than me, I actually go quite sloopy on this batch, the only effort spent on it is the lightning

@Hakim : U will see them in one week time, good luck on the final exam!
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Assembled my final few pieces for taking part in Legio Malaysia Army Throwdown 2013, this is the second troop choice that I have in my army list, differ from previous bolter toting look, for this squad, I'm going for a fully close combat look.
Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_193615
Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_193747
Adjusted some chainsword gripping hand's angle, the original pose is abit stiff and static

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_193901

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_193829
My version of "Talos/Decimus" inspired by Aaron Dembski Bowden's Night Lord trilogy

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_194127
Come at me bro!

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_194310
Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130108_194256
I'm proud of this piece, never expect Berzerker's leg and head (I scrap off the "teeth" thingy, always find that fugly) could produce a dynamic pose, maybe I will sculpt this fella some floating long hair.

Some basing and priming, and they are ready to be paint =) I have about a month to work on them (for first deadline I will turn in the painted troop in previous post). Till next time.
Back to top Go down
beobot579
Recruit
Recruit
beobot579

Honor Points : 4219

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Dude... This badass. Nice job. Champion's face creeps me out too.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:26 pm

beobot579 wrote:
Dude... This badass. Nice job. Champion's face creeps me out too.

You mean the painted one? one thing about GW model's facial expression is it's either grim or shouting and its mostly botak... I'm trying to find a evil grinning one but fail to get one...
Back to top Go down
beobot579
Recruit
Recruit
beobot579

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Pssssst guys, I think the dark Gods got to limp83's head. Evil grins and nightmare-ish faces? Gah...

Anyways yeah, the painted one. Good freehand, dude.
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

beobot579 wrote:
Pssssst guys, I think the dark Gods got to limp83's head. Evil grins and nightmare-ish faces? Gah...

Anyways yeah, the painted one. Good freehand, dude.

Proud chaos worshiper since 2010 =___,=

But the fluff of Night Lords that I'm painting now actually frown upon chaos god worship of any form, they just hate the imperial, each other and pretty much anything else... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alvin K
Alvin K

Honor Points : 5216

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Yup, those are great works. Very nice indeed. Can't wait to see the rest of them painted.
Back to top Go down
http://gluedmyfingers.blogspot.com
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 am

Looks good bro Smile

As always, got minor suggestion from me. The running guy (last pic). His right hand (holding the knife). Trim/cut off the trigger (between jari telunjuk and jari tengah) and it'll be perfect.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 am

@Alvin: Thanks, looking forward to see your Blood Angels too

@LordAK: Thanks, heh heh, you always spotted the minor details that I lazy to touch up, I have a tendency to use gun holding hand to carry cc weapon, but always lazy to clean up the trigger, will clean up the trigger before I start base coating the models =p Why all chaos space marine are right handed?!!! give us lefties heretic some love GW!
Back to top Go down
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:15 am

Was burnt out painting infantry... so I get my lazy arse to work on a banner, found the below online and wanna do a "clone" of it...

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 Ave_dominus_nox_by_defenderofultramar-d386nss

Okey.. maybe minus all those wording which is impossible to paint =P But then I realize that I already have a winged skull on top of the banner... so, the below abomination was born...

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 20130111_105541

Errr... can anyone figure out what is on the banner? it's still WIP by the way...
Back to top Go down
Vuel
Corporal
Corporal
Vuel

Honor Points : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 am

a picture of Konrad Curze?
Back to top Go down
http://vuel-iqbal.blogspot.com
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 am

Erm.. You? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6174

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:30 am

urm some dude playing in a swimming pool made of blood?

As a base i think it looks ok. Also You can try to cheat and use a permanent marker pen to write those text. I use a similar pen for my raider tattoo, you can do the same with the text.
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
limp83
Sergeant
Sergeant
limp83

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:51 am

@Vuel : He prefer to goes by Night Haunter
@LordAK : Obviously not, I don't own a power armor with large shoulder guard... yet.
@Paxter : I like that dude already! Good idea on permanent marker... lets see whether I can find some at bookshop nearby
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6174

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 am

yea they have white permanent markers prob a 0.3-0.5 size pen as well... they got this gundam marker ive seen a few people use bfr... but i think cari bookshop better budget Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
beobot579
Recruit
Recruit
beobot579

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:37 am

limp83 wrote:

Proud chaos worshiper since 2010 =___,=

But the fluff of Night Lords that I'm painting now actually frown upon chaos god worship of any form, they just hate the imperial, each other and pretty much anything else... Very Happy

Interesting... Saw the latest pics of your models. Looking gooooood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.   Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ave Dominus Nox, I'll see you in midnight clad, brothers.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next