Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!

Go down 
+7
dann.toh
Vuel
dif2find
Alvin K
CikguDin
LordAK
Dr-DOOOM!!!
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6321

Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!   Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Retested the list vs Aiman's cheesy Screamstar with Yuranthos DP army. When I say cheesy, you will understand when you see his troop selections. lol
His list:

- Fateweaver
- 4 x Lvl 3 Tzeentch Heralds on disks (1 Grimoire, 1 Portalglyph, 2 x Exalted Reward, 1 x Exalted Locus)
- 5 x Screamers
- 2 x 3 Nurglings
- Black Legion Tzeentch Lvl 3 DP (Yuranthos, Armor, Wings, Spineshiver Blade, Spell Familiar, Skull of Ker'ngar) -> 400pts!
- 10 Cultists
- 1 Heldrake (Hades Autocannon)

Hahaha... so basically he always has his 2+ re-rollable inv saves on his screamerstar unit. As I'm a daemon player myself, I know the mechanism very well. And lucky for him, he did get Forewarning.
So game on.

He infiltrated his 2 units of Nurglings near me which I finished off on my turn 1 gaining 1st blood. He then advanced forward with Warp Storm rolling +1 inv to all Daemons. I couldn't kill anything obviously on my 2nd turn but managed to tie the screamstar with my Scarabs. Turn 3 I managed to take down the Yuranthos DP and I charged the screamstar with my Nemesor and his unit to continue tying that unit. I managed to down Fateweaver on turn 4 to slowly take away his key mechanism for the Screamstar. He failed his Grimoire on turn 4 and on top of that he rolled a -1 inv to all his Daemons for the Warpstorm. I took that chance to quickly dispatch the Grimoire Herald.

At the end of game, only left 1 Herald, 4 screamers and 4 Cultists tied in combat with Nemesor, 1 Necron Lord and 1 Cryptek. I lost only Spyders, Scarabs, 1 Annihilation Barge and the Fire Warriors.
Victory to the Taucrons! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!   Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Managed to squeeze 1 game today while my gf is away. hehe...
So I went to Forge and fought Oliver (the young guy with a British accent that plays Tau). His list:

Tau Commander with 1x Missile Pod, Drone Controller, Iridium Armor
6 x Markerlight Drones
Tau Commander with 1x Missile Pod, Drone Controller
6 x Markerlight Drones
2 x Riptides with Ion Cannons and SMS
2 x 6 Firewarriors
3 x Missilesides with Velocity Trackers, 6 x Missile Drones
3 x Missilesides with Velocity Trackers, 6 x Missile Drones
3 x Missilesides with Velocity Trackers, 4 x Missile Drones

Yup.... That's a looooooot of S7 shots. With good support of markerlights.
Mission was scouring and deployment was pitch battle.
Even though I got 1st turn but he seized... damn it.
1st turn, my Tau Commander died and 1 annihilation barge down earning him first blood.
The whole game I was struggling with whatever force I have left focused on his right flank thus ignoring half of his force's firepower.
Luckily game ended in turn 5 with the result Draw! lol
Then again, I just realized that Skyfire can only snapfire other non FMC, Flyer or Skimmers targets. So my Tau Commander should not be dead. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!   Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Time to test a new version of the Taucrons.... as I just got a second hand Riptide. Very Happy

This is the list i'll be testing out:
HQ
- Destroyer Lord with Mindshackle and Sempiternal Weave

TROOP
- 5 Warriors
- 5 Warriors
- 10 Warriors on Night Scythe

FAST
- 4 Canoptek Scarabs

HEAVY
- 1 Annihilation Barge
- 1 Annihilation Barge
- 3 Canoptek Spyders

ALLY:
- Buffmander (Command & Control Node, Puretide Engram Neurochip, Multi-spectrum Sensor Suite, Onagar Gauntlet, XV8-02 Crisis 'Iridium' Battlesuit, Vectored Retro-Thrusters, Stimulant Injector, 2 x Shield Drones)
- 6 Firewarriors (Shas'ui with Markerlight & Target Lock)
- 6 Firewarriors (Shas'ui with Markerlight & Target Lock)
- 6 Pathfinder Team
- 1 Riptide with Ion Accelerator, TL Fusion Blaster, Early Warning Override, Stimulant Injector
- 3 XV88 Broadside Team with TL SMS, TL High-yield Missile Pod (2 x Target Lock, 1 x Early Warning Override, 6 x Missile Drones)

Total: 1850 points
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!   Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 am

Had my taucrons vs Pax's tau on legio night. funny that we played the heavy defense line terrain where there is a big building and many structures blocking LOS.

Shooting was devastating from his Tau. Since I couldn't outshoot him, I took my commander, joined the Riptide and went into his defense line. lol

In the end, game ended in turn 5 and it was a draw.

Tried to start another game vs Kadir's Raven Guard at 11pm but our other half started calling us at 12:30am. So game had to end prematurely. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!   Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Necron Dynasty of DOOOM!!!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10