Wargamers Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Premier Wargame Community Forum

HomeWargamers frontGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Eaters of DOOOM!!!

Go down 
+10
dif2find
Arzmi
dann.toh
cookie_yip
limp83
shaun
CikguDin
Paxter
LordAK
Dr-DOOOM!!!
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

Honor Points : 6157

World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:33 am

yea..is fun for Khorne when there are killing on both sides. be it foes or friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

Honor Points : 6145

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 am

Sound fun cept the getting chopped to death bit
Back to top Go down
https://wargamersmalaysia.forumms.net
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 am

Khorne flakes way is definitely not your Tau-pau way yo! Smile
Back to top Go down
spunkybass
Major
Major
spunkybass

Honor Points : 5340

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Khorne flakes way is definitely not your Tau-pau way yo!

Wow. Now THAT is cheezy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://spunkybass.blogspot.com/
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:25 am

I strongly doubt my chances vs this list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:37 am

caaaaaan la. yours the famous Tau-pau list yo! Smile
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Honor Points : 6437

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 am

I wanna see this against Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 am

will bring this to hobby forget this Sat to have a trial run. hope to test against shooty armies be it Tau or Eldar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:36 am

I kinda miss out on so many games this month every friday now sure got somethin on. But yes we need a game vs this list, and a game vs lan eldar. Both also want revenge lol... sigh... just fyi the Farsight army is much less Tau-Pau than the normal tau list.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 am

you haven't master only. once mastered will become kena Tau-pau Far-Far.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 am

I hope so thats why u 2 will be my source of training for the coming months lol
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:00 am

Student-san.. you will have to seek training at the Forge Dojo on Saturday then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 am

Had 2 games using the new fun Huron list.

1st game vs Edward's Gay-Dar (Grey Knights + Eldar)

His list (roughly based on memory):
Grand Master (strategy got re-roll 1 to wound on the Paladin) - psycannon
5 men Strike squad (joined by Grand master)
10 Paladins!!!! (yes, 10 paladins) - 4 psycannons, 2 thunderhammers, 4 halberds, Apothecary
Farseer with item that gives Fearless to the unit he joins
6 Dark Reapers - Exarch with night fighting and fast shot, all upgraded with S8 Ap3 ammo as well
10 Guardians - 1 Bright Lance platform
10 Dire Avengers on Wave Serpent

Mission: Purge the Aliens
Deployment: Pitch Battle
Huron rolled 3 units that can infiltrate: Huron with 16 Berzerkers, 10 Bloodletters, 10 CSM in Rhino
Hounds scouted forward on his right flank

The battlefield:
He castled his army on his left flank. Huron and Berzerkers infiltrated in front of his army 18" away behind a ruin (hoping to draw the fire). Bloodthirster and Hounds were deployed far left on my side fearing his S8 Dark Reapers guns. 10 Bloodletters and 10 CSM in Rhino infiltrated on his right flank in his deployment zone but still 18" away. Hounds scouted forward.

Gay-dar Turn 1:
Dark Reapers wrecked the rhino earning him first blood. All his shooting was on the Berzerkers almost taking down half of the unit size. Paladin squad moved forward.

Huron Host Turn 1:
Everything move forward. Bloodthirster took to the air and gave Grimoire to the Hounds. Juggerlord and Spawns charged the Paladin squad head on. Berzerkers squad failed to reach. Hounds failed to reach the Paladin squad too due to needing 11" to reach. Managed to kill 1 Paladin only. He took down 3 Spawns. So left Juggerlord and 1 Spawn stuck in combat with them.

Gay-dar Turn 2:
Shooting took down more Berzerkers leaving only Huron with 4 Berzerkers only (champion still alive). Shooting also took down the CSM down to 5 men which they failed their morale and fled. A few Hounds were dead from the Dark Reapers. Combat I managed to take down 1 more Paladin but he slew the remaining Spawn and put a wound on my Juggerlord, luckily he failed his pyschic test and my Juggerlord still survives! Very Happy

Huron Host Turn 2:
I failed my Grimoire on the Hounds. Managed to rally my CSM squad. Hounds charged the Guardians, broke them and caught them. Heldrake came in and did nothing because he is armed with Hades Autocannon. Huron and remaining Berzerkers along with Bloodthirster charged into the Juggerlord combat with the Paladins. Bloodthirster only managed to take down 1 Paladin before getting slain by his Thunderhammer. Ouch! Combat got stuck again.

Gay-dar Turn 3:
Most shooting now go to the Hounds and they are down to 6 dogs left. Left also 6 Bloodletters only. Wave Serpent tried shoot on the rear of Heldrake but fail to hit it. Main combat had 2 more berzerkers dead and Juggerlord taking another wound due to his own Daemon weapon. But he managed to save any wounds caused by the Paladins.

Huron Host Turn 3:
Hounds charged into Farseer and Dark Reaper squad, killed the Farseer and got lock in combat with 2 remaining Dark Reaper. Heldrake killed 4 Dire Avengers via Vector Strike but failed to break them. His Hades Autocannon wounds on the Strike squad were saved. CSM shooting managed to take 1 of them down though. Bloodletters moved in closer to counter attack the Strike Squad. Combat was still stuck with Juggerlord and Huron with Berzerkers against the Paladins.

Gay-Dar Turn 4:
Grand master moved closer to the midfield where all the fighting was going on. He tried to shoot at Heldrake and rolled 2 pens! But only managed to destroy his Hades Autocannon. Hounds finished off the remaining Dark Reapers. His remaining shooting took down the Bloodletters down to 1 guy. Here the Juggerlord finally succumbed to the Force Weapon but he managed to took down 1 more Paladin. Combat stuck with Huron and Berzerkers.

Huron Host Turn 4:
Remaining Bloodletter went to hide. Hounds charged the Dire Avengers and wipe them out. Heldrake killed 2 more Grey Knights via his Vector Strike before flew off the board. Paladin made short work of Huron and Berzerkers. He had 4 Paladins left along with the Apothecary and all had 1 wound left except for the Apothecary.

Gay-Dar Turn 5:
Paladins charged and wipe out the remaining CSM. Grand master finished off the remaining Bloodletter.
I only have 1 heldrake and the 5 Hounds left. Huron host was defeated.

2nd game vs Dominic's Dark Angels
My list has better chance against shooty army and simply put, he conceded at turn 3.

Thoughts and Analysis:
- I should not engage my Bloodthirster with the Paladin! What was I thinking!? lolz
- Both games my opponents do not have flyers, so still couldn't see the value of the Hades Autocannon Heldrake. I wish that time he had Baleflamer. lol
- Huron managed to get Precognition on himself, he should go right in front of the Berzerker squad to tank the wounds as he will have re-roll to his 3+ armor save and 4+ inv save but I forgot causing lots of casualties on the Berzerkers.
- CSM squad on the Rhino kinda meh to me.
- The army was kinda fun. Having so many threat targets upon my opponent in turn 1. My opponents have to decide which to take down first.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 am

No pure Eldar or Tau?
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 am

Nope. Didn't get a chance. But I think should be able to handle shooty army la.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:29 am

Would like to focus more on my World Eaters(to push me to paint those unpainted models). So here goes.... I aim to use this same list to beat all types to of armies out there to lock down the most optimum potential of the army (just like my Daemons which are fully painted and put into the shelves awaiting any Challenger out there) Razz

HQ:
----
(Warlord) Chaos Lord - Mark of Khorne, Lightning Claw, Powerfist, Juggernaught of Khorne, Sigil of Corruption, Veterans of the Long War, Gift of Mutation
Chaos Lord - Mark of Khorne, Axe of Blind Fury, Juggernaught of Khorne, Sigil of Corruption, Veterans of the Long War, Meltabombs, Gift of Mutation

ELITE:
------
3 Terminators - 3 Combi-Melta
3 Terminators - 3 Combi-Melta

TROOP:
-------
11 Cultists - Flamer
8 Berzerkers - Power Weapon
Dedicated Rhino
8 Berzerkers - Power Weapon
Dedicated Rhino

FAST:
------
1 Heldrake - Baleflamer
4 Chaos Spawn

HEAVY:
-------
8 Havocs - 4 Autocannons
8 Havocs - 4 Missile Launchers
1 Vindicator - Dozer Blade, Combi-Bolter, Daemonic Possession

Total: 1850 points
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 am

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:04 am

Interesting as in you wanna take on my Daemons or bully my World Eaters (since is fairly un-tested yet). Razz
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 am

both. N bcs it looks similar to my old csm list. Im not overly worried bout the daemons now. Not to say I can surely win la but Its a fair match up, even vs this should be quite a fair fight.
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 am

not so sure about this World Eater list though. I had problem vs Alvin's DE.
Back to top Go down
Paxter
Admin
Admin
Paxter

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 am

alvin poison n mobility. I lack mobility but got lots of str 7 shots lol... its going to quite a fair fight since I lack mobility so at least got weakness u can exploit
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 am

hahaha.. come game on Sat la. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr-DOOOM!!!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr-DOOOM!!!

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Played this list vs Shaun's new list. I must say I was overwhelmed! lol

I didn't expect he got the -1 Toughness grenade plus he rolled Misfortune spell. My 2 lords and spawns were wiped out in 1st turn. I requested to start a new game since I know what his combo can do. To save time, we maintained everything just allowing me to redeploy my 2 lords and spawns away from his 36" threat range of that nasty grenade. But I still lost. I did a few mistakes. After checking my ori list here, my Heldrake supposedly have Bale Flamer but I played it with Hades Autocannon instead. lol. That Bale Flamer could help tip some balance. Oh well. I would like to test the army again. Is harder to play without any help of psychic or psychic defense but I guess that's the fun of the challenge. Smile
Back to top Go down
shaun
Corporal
Corporal
shaun

Honor Points : 4644

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm

You said change to Baleflamer also before we started the game and I agree mah. Don't know what you doing haha. I had no problems with it.
Back to top Go down
LordAK
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Waah..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Eaters of DOOOM!!!   World Eaters of DOOOM!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Eaters of DOOOM!!!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next